An Entertainer Home
House - Narangba QLD
An entertainer’s dream: offering seamless style with superb open-plan living and dining. We welcome you to 93 Macdonald Drive, Narangba, situated in the family-friendly, highly desired Norfolk Lakes Estate.
Nestled in a beautiful quiet neighbourhood in the heart of Narangba, you will enjoy a relaxing stroll along the pathways to beautiful park lands and lakeside picnic areas. The location provides convenience with local grocery shops, food outlets, cafes and public transport just a short distance away.
On entry, be wowed as you walk down the hallway, past the built-in fish tank and into the spacious kitchen, living and dining area.
The kitchen is visually appealing yet highly functional, with ample storage and bench space for optimal organisation when catering to guests and loved ones. Set within a social setting, time spent in the kitchen will be enjoyable for everyone.
Designed to entertain all year round, the entertaining outdoor space provides the perfect experience for your guests, no matter the occasion. For an added special touch, the built-in saltwater swimming pool will be the place to gather your loved ones during the warmer.
You will love the purposely built study nook, the perfect space for work-from-home parents or school-aged children to complete homework without distractions.
For something a little more relaxing, the semi-private lounge room provides the perfect space to relax with your loved ones.
The primary bedroom features a large window with plantation shutters, granting abundant natural light and adding to the cozy appeal.
It’s rare to find a bedroom layout that offers an open space with stylish fitting and privacy from the rest of the home, making this space unique and special.
The remaining three bedrooms are also spacious in design and zoned away from the living areas for complete privacy.
If you have been dreaming of living within a family neighbourhood close to all the essentials required for modern living — welcome home to your “dream come true”.
Some of our favourite features include:
– General –
* Fully fenced
* Side access
* Secured caravan Carport with extended height
* Double garage with external access to the back patio and internal access through the kitchen
* Powered shed
* Solar powered
* Build-in saltwater swimming pool
* Solar pool heating
* Outdoor entertaining area with timber decking, pull-down shutters, ceiling fans, and wall mounted Tv bracket
* Newly painted throughout
* Ample storage throughout
* Internal laundry with external access
* Built-in cupboards and ample storage throughout
* Study nook with built-in benchtop and overhead cupboards
– Kitchen & Living –
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Semi-private loungeroom with featured built-in fish tank dividing wall
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Plantation shutters throughout
* Kitchen, living and dining zone with a split system air conditioner
* Kitchen with ample bench space
* Peninsular benchtop with breakfast bar
* Ample storage cupboards and drawers with soft close drawers
* Large plumbed fridge space
* 900mm dual fuel oven
* 900mm gas cooktop with rangehood
– Primary Bedroom –
* Large bay window with plantation shutters
* Wall-mounted TV bracket and TV connection
* Split system air conditioner
* Ceiling fan
* Walk-in wardrobe with ample hanging space and overhead shelving
* Ensuite with a corner shower, toilet, vanity with ample storage and wall-mounted mirrored cabinet
– Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 –
* Zoned separately for complete privacy
* Carpet flooring
* Built-in wardrobes
* Ceiling fans
* Split system air conditioners
– Main Bathroom –
* Tiled flooring and walls
* Corner shower
* Built-in bathtub
* Large vanity with storage
* Wall-mounted mirrored cabinet
* Separate toilet
– Location –
* Walking distance to walking tracks, Norfolk Lake, sporting fields and parks
* 4 minutes to Narangba Woolworths & specialty shops
* 4 minutes to Burpengary Train Station
* 5 minutes to Bruce Highway (north and southbound)
* 6 minutes to Narangba Train Station
* 8 minutes to Burpengary Plaza with Kmart & specialty shops
* 12 minutes to Westfield Northlakes and IKEA
School Catchment of Jinibara State School & Narangba Valley State High School
Everything about this home excites us, and we can’t wait to show you through it! If you require further information, please contact Brock today.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 893 m²
- 3 Garage