Entertainers Paradise - 698 SQM
House Sold - Bray Park QLD
A must see opportunity arises for one lucky family! For the first time since 2007, this stunning home is available to the market. The classic design is seamlessly blended with modern qualities which creates a sense of warmth and achievement.
From the front of the residence there is a comfortable amount of parking including 2 car lock up, 2 car driveway, side access and enough room for the boat or caravan tucked around the other side. Entering the home through the foyer you have the sense of how large the home is immediately. To the left is access to the laundry and garage, the right is the spacious lounge room which wraps around to the dining and kitchen. Walking beyond this you arrive to the living room, office, downstairs powder room and 4th bedroom. It certainly does not end there.
You are being called out to the back yard and for good reason, this is what entertaining in Queensland is all about. The spacious under roof and well presented patio has 2 well utilised zones combining the quality timber decked kitchenette with the expansive outdoor dining area both comfortably looking over the fully landscaped back yard and lush lawn.
Being a well designed home on a positioned perfectly leaving a fantastic yard to be utilised, gives this fully fenced back yard plenty of room for the family to run and enjoy with enough room for the man shed if you so choose. On the home’s second level you have a well positioned & comfortable master bedroom with walk through robe and ensuite. Two bedrooms, both with built ins which share the family bathroom, toilet and linen.
Some of the MANY other features include;
* 4 Large bedrooms all with built ins & T.V points (3 bedrooms upstairs with ceiling fans)
* 3 Toilets + downstairs powder room
* Refreshed bathrooms and toilets
* 5 kW Solar system
* Office with internet access
* Cathedral Ceiling in lounge & dining with 8kW Air conditioning
* 3kW Air conditioning in Bedroom
* Double insulated roof – Sarking + Cool or Cosy
* Fully landscaped low maintenance yard front to back
* Large garage and separate internal laundry
* Lockable windows with 100% heat/light blockout vinyl blinds (designed for daytime sleeping)
* All western windows are tinted
* Under stairs storage + 2 linen cupboards
* Central Kitchen with view over patio and backyard.
* Fully fenced property with side access gate
* Discrete space for the caravan, boat or trailer
* 325L Rheem Energy efficient hot water system
* Near new painted roof and gutters
* Back yard stratco mower/garden shed
* Fire pit
And the list goes on…
The location of this home provides something that is very rare today. Along with being positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac, the home is walking distance to parks and local school bus routes (public & private) multiple shopping plazas, Bus stops & train station with being only minutes to the highway.
To truly appreciate this gorgeous home and all the benefits on offer, an inspection is highly recommended.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 698 m²
- 2 Garage