A Queenslander Designed Home
House - Narangba QLD
It’s all about the look; with the Australian federation-inspired design featuring a palette of green and maroon to the external vision of the house, which delivers a modern sophisticated twist to a Queenslander-designed home.
With an expansive layout and a serene outlook, this property offers an opportunity to secure a home on one of the finest streets in Narangba. This prestigious address is within close proximity to shops, cafe dining, schools, and public transport.
This home has been designed with entertaining in mind with the stunning kitchen taking place as the heart of the home. This creates the perfect space to serve up your family-favorite meals and to entertain your loved ones. The kitchen is spacious in size, with ample storage cupboards and drawers with a large fridge and built-in pantry space, enough to feed the whole family and some more.
Getting the family together for an evening of memories has never been easier with the spacious floor plan. This home provides the perfect combination of indoor and outdoor entertaining spaces, something that even your friends and family can enjoy with you.
The Master Bedroom is the perfect space for a parent’s retreat. It is spacious in size with a large built-in wardrobe, reverse cycle air conditioner, and ceiling fan for all year-round climate control, and direct internal access to the main bathroom.
Bedrooms 2 & 3 have easy-to-clean timber flooring with the essentials of a modern lifestyle like built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans. Both bedrooms are conveniently serviced by the main bathroom with a separate toilet.
The main bathroom boasts a large bathtub and shower complimented with a separate toilet.
The outdoor-covered entertaining spaces are a wonderful place to enjoy with your family and guests while you watch over your children play in the cubby house and run around the spacious backyard.
This fully fenced-in 822m2 property offers many unique features.
Some of our favourite features include:
– General –
* Queenslander design
* Fully fenced-in front and backyard
* Children’s play equipment and cubby house
* 2 Car lockup garage
* Designated workshop and storage
* Internal laundry located on the ground floor
* Ground floor covered entertaining area
* Covered verandah to the front upper level of the house
* Covered entertaining area to the back upper level of the house
– Kitchen & Living –
* Direct access to the covered entertaining area
* Ample storage cupboards and drawers
* Ceiling fan
* Electric cooktop with rangehood
* Electric oven
* Large fridge space
* Dishwasher provision
* Living room with direct access to the front verandah
* Living room with reverse cycle air conditioner and ceiling fan
– Master Bedroom –
* Built-in wardrobe
* Reverse cycle air conditioner and ceiling fan
* Internal access to the main bathroom
– Bedrooms 2 & 3 –
* Built-in wardrobes
* Ceiling fans
* Serviced by the main bathroom
– Main Bathroom –
* Two-way access
* Large shower
* Built-in bath
* Vanity with storage
* Separate toilet
– Location –
* 4 Minutes to Narangba Valley Primary School
* 5 Minutes to Woolworths Narangba
* 6 Minutes to Narangba Train Station
* 6 Minutes to Narangba Valley State High School
* 8 Minutes to Bruce Highway (north and southbound access)
* 15 minutes to North Lakes Shopping Centre and IKEA
Everything about this home excites us and we can’t wait to show you through! If you require further information please contact Brock today.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 822 m²
- 2 Garage