House - Griffin QLD
This beautiful family-inspired home was built with a family in mind. From the community felt location to the spacious open plan interior of this house, every little detail was collated to create the perfect family home.
You will love the experience of the surrounding bushland and Koala reserve, conveniently only a few steps away from your front door. Enjoy spending your spare time utilising the walking tracks and bike paths whilst your children spot a koala or two up a tree.
As you enter the front door of this stunning single-story home, you will immediately notice how the high ceiling makes everything feel spacious in size.
The timber-look vinyl flooring flows throughout all the living areas, leading you down the hallway and towards the open-plan kitchen, dining, and living room. This modern layout creates the perfect space to entertain your guests as you make the most of summer evenings with the alfresco dining area.
The kitchen should be the heart of all family homes, and this kitchen is the perfect place to cook up your family favorites and to feel connected whilst enjoying a meal together after a long day.
The large peninsular benchtop with breakfast bar will make the morning school run easy, whilst the ample storage and family-sized pantry will help to ensure a quick and easy clean-up after every meal.
The master bedroom is the perfect family retreat. Boasting a large walk-in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom with a spacious shower and toilet, you will have everything you need to create your quiet haven.
Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 all have built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans. Positioned within close proximity to the main bathroom and toilet.
The main bathroom was designed with bath time in mind. Make bathing your children easy with the spacious room, long, deep bathtub, and separate large shower.
This design will make bathtime something you will look forward to after a long day. So close the door, pour a glass of wine, and zone out from the rest of the household.
For added convenience, the toilet is positioned separately from the bathroom so you can enjoy bath time without being disturbed.
If you are ready to embark on a new journey, a new chapter to create new memories. Then this beautiful family home is ready to welcome you and your loved one.
Some of our favourite features include:
– General –
* Solar power 6.5kw
* Gas Hot Water
* Interlink smoke detectors; government certified
* Side back yard access
* 2 Car garage with epoxy flooring
* Garage with direct access to the laundry and into the backyard
* Internal laundry with deep stainless steel sink and ample storage
* Multiple hallway storage cupboards
* Vinyl timber like flooring throughout
* Powered alfresco dining area with ceiling fan
– Kitchen & Living –
* Open plan design
* Ceiling fan and reverse cycle air conditioner
* Peninsular benchtop with 6 seater breakfast bar
* Black granite double sink and tap
* Family sized pantry
* Fisher and Paykel Gas cooktop and rangehood
* Large fridge space
* Soft-close drawers and cupboard doors
* separate media room with ceiling fan
– Master Bedroom –
* Ceiling fan
* Reverse cycle air conditioning unit
* Walk-in wardrobe
* Ensuite bathroom with double basin
* Ensuite bathroom with large shower and toilet
– Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 –
* Built-in wardrobes
* Ceiling Fans
* Serviced by the main bathroom with a separate toilet
– Main Bathroom –
* Spacious in size
* Deep built-in bath
* Large shower
* Vanity with ample storage
* Separate toilet
– Location –
* 8 Minutes to North Lakes Westfields Shopping Center
* 17 Minutes to Costco
* 7 Minutes to Bruce Highway
School Catchment: Griffin State School & Murrumba State Secondary College
Everything about this home excites us and we can’t wait to show you through! If you require further information please contact Brock today.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 523 m²
- 2 Garage