An Entertainers Home
House Sold - NARANGBA QLD
Perfectly designed for the modern family, 8 Peppermint Court Narangba is an entertainer’s dream, with the layout considering the homeowner that likes to entertain.
Only 33 km north of Brisbane, Narangba is in the thriving suburb of Moreton Bay. A lifestyle of convenience, with everything you need right on your doorstep. Enjoy easy access to major shopping centres, two train stations, and the Bruce Highway. The tranquillity of nature will surround you with parks and open spaces right outside your front door, plus a network of walking and cycling paths.
This purposely built family home has it all! The central living zone delivers an open-plan design that naturally brings your loved ones together. This area presents well with a large kitchen offering spacious bench tops that allow plenty of room to prepare meals, while the large breakfast bar will ensure the morning school run is easy. You will have an organised home with plenty of storage throughout.
You will enjoy utilising the entertaining outdoor area to celebrate any occasion. You will remain sheltered from the elements and with featured tiled flooring, ceiling fans, and ample space, ready for any event, no matter the time of year.
This family-focused layout has four spacious bedrooms positioned away from the main living area for privacy.
The primary suite offers a quiet haven to escape the busy world for a bit of me-time. With a triple mirrored built-in wardrobe providing plenty of storage for both parties. A ceiling fan, air conditioning for all-year-round climate control, and a spacious ensuite bathroom.
The low-maintenance landscaped gardens ensure that you will spend less time working on your home and more time enjoying what it offers with 800m2 of usable land and landscaped gardens. Your children and pets will love playing in the yard.
With side access and plenty of shed space to store your boat or caravan, this is the final touch making this the perfect family home.
This beautiful home is a place you’ll love to call home, a place to watch your children grow and gather your family and friends to celebrate special occasions.
Some of our favourite features include:
– General –
* Solar powered
* Double garage 5.7m x 5.3m
* Home office set up in the garage
* Powered Shed with air conditioning – 6m x 6m with a 1.5m awning
* Garden shed 3m x 3m
* Landscaped gardens
* Additional power sockets in the front yard
* Large covered entertaining area with tiled flooring and additional power sockets
* Pull down sun out blind, downlights and ceiling fans to the entertaining area
* Internal laundry with ample storage and external access
* Ample storage cupboards throughout
* Main bathroom with built-in bath, shower and large vanity with storage
* Separate toilet
– Kitchen & Living –
* Open-plan kitchen and living zone
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Reverse cycle airconditioner in the family room
* Peninsular bench top with breakfast bar
* Down lights over breakfast bar
* Ample storage cupboards and drawers
* large family-sized pantry
* Double stainless steel sink
* Large fridge nook
* Electric cooktop with rangehood
– Primary Bedroom –
* Reverse cycle airconditioner
* Ceiling fan
* TV bracket with wall-positioned power socket
* Built-in mirrored wardrobe
* Ensuite with large shower toilet and vanity with ample storage
– Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 –
* Bedrooms 3 & 4 have carpet flooring, ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes
* Bedroom 2 has wall mounted fan and vinyl flooring
– Location –
* 3 minutes to Narangba Woolworths and Specialty Shops
* 9 minutes to Narangba Train Station
* 11 minutes to the Bruce Highway (North and Southbound access)
* 16 minutes to Westfield North Lakes and IKEA
In the School Catchment of Jinibara State School and Narangba Valley State High School
Everything about this home excites us, and we can’t wait to show you through it! If you require further information, please contact Brock today.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 800 m²
- Floor Area is 177 m²
- 2 Garage