A PROPERTY YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR
House - Narangba QLD
Are you excited to become part of one of Moreton Bay’s most sought-after suburbs, Narangba?
Are you looking to purchase a home that delivers contemporary luxury while also offering an abundance of family space?
Then 77 Macdonald Drive, might just be the property you’re searching for!
Spacious throughout the single-level home, this family oasis really does place a strong emphasis on entertaining and social gatherings. The open plan kitchen dining and living room along with the stylish tiled outdoor entertaining area make a stunning first impression for any occasion. Added for a touch of luxe you’ll never get tired of the semi-private theatre-lounge room ideal for movie nights on the weekends.
The central living zone showcases more than enough space for family and dining activities. This buzzing main area also incorporates a large family-sized kitchen which delivers an amazing amount of storage and bench space.
Included is an enormous master suite which promises an oversized walk-in robe as well as a lavish ensuite. Three additional bedrooms with large windows offer a saturation of natural light. Featuring built-in robes and, serviced by the family bathroom offering a built-in bathtub, shower and private toilet for convenience.
As brilliant as this home is on the inside, it gets better outside. An oversized entertainer’s deck will be a delight for hosting friends and families for dinners, meanwhile, the large open plan backyard offers the ability for you to install a large swimming pool, creating the perfect haven for refreshing dips when the mercury rises in Summer.
A family location like no other! The lakeside picnic area is only a short trip from your door and gives you an array of options whether that be walking the dog, going for a run after work or relaxing with a book with a picnic rug.
The nearby Narangba Village shopping strip is lined with fantastic cafes, restaurants, and specialty shops, while you’re also zoned for Jinibara State School and Narangba Valley State High School, and great public transport.
Some of our favourite features include:
* Double garage with direct internal access
* Newly renovated Internal Laundry with direct access to the backyard
* Ample hallway storage
* Outdoor entertaining patio
* Side Access
* Garden shed
* Established low-maintenance gardens
* New roller blinds throughout
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Reverse cycle air-conditioning in the main living zone
Kitchen & Living
* Peninsula benchtop
* Four-seater breakfast bar
* Ample storage
* Large pantry
* Large fridge space with plumbing
* Electric cooktop
* Built-in oven
* Multiple Living zones
* Separate Lounge/Media room
* Reverse cycle air-conditioning
* TV port
* Multiple power sockets with USB connection
* Direct access to the entertaining area
* Built-in wardrobe
* Private ensuite with toilet and shower
Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4
* Built-in wardrobes
* Great sized rooms
* Large windows
* Serviced by the main bathroom
* Built-in Bath
* Vanity with ample storage
* Separate toilet
* 4 Minutes to Narangba Valley State High School
* 4 Minutes to Jinibara State School
* 5 Minutes to Narangba Woolworths, Specialty Shops & Cafes
* 6 Minutes to Bruce Highway (both North and Southbound)
* 4 Minutes to Narangba Train Station
* 9 Minutes to Burpengary Plaza with Kmart & specialty shops
* 15 Minutes to Westfield North Lakes and Ikea
School Catchment: Jinibara State School & Narangba Valley State High School
Everything about this home excites us, and we can’t wait to show you through! If you require further information, please contact Brock today.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 851 m²
- 2 Garage