House Sold - BURPENGARY QLD
Welcome to 73 Welsh Street, Burpengary. Positioned in a quiet hidden pocket of Burpengary, it is the ideal place to call home for your family.
This home is perfectly located to give you easy access to everything you need. You will find public transport, parks, shopping facilities, and restaurants only minutes from your front door. Within walking distance, you will also find Burpengary Regional Aquatic Centre, Caboolture Sports Football Club, and Moreton Bay Central Sports Complex – ideal for kids and weekend sports.
You will be amazed as soon as you walk into this home, with every inch of the home perfectly thought out. Boasting a modern layout with high-end features, this home has been built with comfort in mind. With light-filled areas and a large open-plan living, kitchen, and dining leading onto a private alfresco area overlooking the large, fully fenced backyard, this home has a peaceful feel!
The backyard is spacious and allows you to add anything your heart desires. Vehicle access through the front gate is available, offering you the possibility to build a large shed at the rear of the property or build a large swimming pool to complement the already existing alfresco entertaining area.
Four good-sized bedrooms are all situated privately at the rear of the property. The spacious master bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe, air-conditioning, and ensuite. Each bedroom is complimented by large windows and warm flooring, allowing for vast amounts of natural light and creating the ultimate place to relax and unwind at the end of a long day.
Located within an approx: 35-minute commute to Brisbane CBD and within an hour of the Sunshine Coasts’ beautiful beaches, this home offers the lifestyle of your dreams, is easily accessible to everyday essentials, and is jam-packed full of features the whole family will love!
If you are ready to embark on a new journey, a new chapter to create new memories. Then this family home is ready to welcome you and your loved ones.
Some of our favourite features include:
– General –
* 609m2 block
* Fully fenced
* Low-maintenance yard
* Garden shed
* Prime Location
* Solar Power
* Large windows for natural light
* Ceiling Fans throughout
* Large Linen cupboard
* Air Conditioned main living area
* Double Lock Up Garage with internal access
* Covered Alfresco Entertaining Area
– Kitchen & Living –
* Open-plan Kitchen, Living, and Dining
* Ceramic Tiled Flooring
* Air Conditioned
* Modern, Spacious Kitchen
* Family Sized Pantry
* Ample Storage
* Electric Cooktop
* Microwave Nook
* Large Fridge Nook
* Large Living/Dining space
* Direct access out onto outdoor alfresco
– Master Bedroom –
* Positioned at the rear of the property
* Large windows for natural light
* Great sized room
* Air Conditioning & Ceiling Fan
* Fantastic-sized Walk-in Robe
* Private ensuite bathroom
– Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 –
* Generously sized rooms
* Ceiling Fans
* Built-in wardrobes
* Serviced by the main bathroom
– Main Bathroom –
* Built-in Bathtub
* Large Shower
*Vanity with storage
* Separate Toilet
– Location –
* Walking distance to Burpengary Regional Aquatic & Leisure Centre
* 4 Minutes to Moreton Bay Central Sports Complex
* 7 Minutes to Bruce Highway (North and Southbound Access)
* 7 Minutes to Morayfield East State School
* 9 Minutes to Morayfield State High School
* 11 Minutes to Morayfield Shopping Centre
* 17 Minutes to Westfield North Lakes & Ikea
School Catchment: Morayfield East State School & Morayfield State High School
Everything about this home excites us, and we can’t wait to show you through! If you require further information, please contact Brock & Tyson today.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 609 m²
- 2 Garage