The Perfect Family Home
House - Petrie QLD
Welcome to 70 Carwell Avenue, Petrie. A perfect family home located on a spacious 757sqm block of land and directly located next to a well-presented community-friendly park and children’s playground.
The street appeal delivers what feels like an endless nature strip, inviting the soft sounds of birds chirping, making the perfect backyard experience for a Sunday morning cup of Tea.
Delicately retaining its core with a stunning residential design while boasting outstanding renovations, this lovely home is full of character, with its featured arch doorways and modern fixtures.
With multiple living zones, three spacious bedrooms, a large kitchen, and a sizeable outdoor entertaining area, ideal for a growing family.
The kitchen should always be the heart of the home; therefore, every kitchen should present the perfect space for you to create your favourite meals, and this kitchen ticks all the boxes.
Entertaining will become your favourite thing to do with the kitchen and servery station; a step away from the back door and onto the outdoor patio. You will enjoy lighting up the BBQ for a meal with family and friends as your children and pets play in the yard.
All three bedrooms are spacious, with plush new carpet, and large windows – offering natural light and airflow whilst maintaining privacy. For added convenience bedroom one has a large built-in wardrobe with ample storage space.
The main bathroom is spacious and contains a sizeable built-in bath and separate shower.
It also has a large mirror and vanity with ample storage; for added convenience, the toilet is separated from the bathroom, so you can enjoy a soak in the bathtub without being disturbed.
The separate living room is the perfect addition to a cozy lounge room, so you and your loved ones can watch the latest blockbuster movies whilst enjoying a bowl of home-cooked popcorn.
When you think this home ticks all the boxes, the savvy buyer will notice the large backyard with a wide-open space, ready to create your desired outdoor lifestyle.
This home is one you won’t want to miss out on viewing!
Some of our favourite features include:
– General –
* Quiet cul-de-sac
* Parkside-reserve street appeal
* Double garage
* New front light
* Newly painted interior
* Newly painted throughout
* New blinds throughout
* New down lights throughout
* New internal doors with featured black handles
* Professional bond clean including kitchen
* Internal laundry with external access
* Main bathroom with built-in bath and shower
* Private toilet
* Covered outdoor patio
* Brick BBQ and entertainment area
* Spacious backyard
* Established gardens
* 5,000litre water tank
– Kitchen & Living –
* Spacious family room with formal dining
* Separate living room with direct access to the entertaining outdoor area
* Servery station from the kitchen to the living room
* Spacious kitchen with ample bench space and storage
* Family-sized pantry
* Double stainless steel sink
* Electric cooktop, oven and grill
* Built-in ventilation/ exhaust
* Reverse cycle air conditioner
– Bedrooms –
* New carpet
* Large windows for natural light and airflow
* Built-in wardrobe in bedroom One
* Serviced by the main bathroom
School Catchment: Kurwongbah State School & Dakabin State High School
Everything about this home excites us, and we can’t wait to show you through! If you require further information, please contact Brock today.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 757 m²
- 2 Garage