A Home That Invites You In
House Sold - Narangba QLD
An absolute gem; this stunning family abode, set within one of the finest communities of Narangba, has everything you and your family need to feel right at home.
Set on a large 600m2 block, offering a spacious front and back yard with the most luscious green grass, manicured gardens and creating a visual that will real you right in.
You will enjoy what this splendid location has to offer with bike paths and walking tracks at your doorstep, with highly regarded schools and the convenience of the local supermarket and cafe dining being a short Sunday morning stroll away.
Enter the front door and step into this grand home as the tiled flooring flows effortlessly throughout, directing you down the halfway and into the open-plan kitchen and living design.
A family home requires the kitchen to be the heart of the home and this kitchen will tick all the boxes.
Step from the dining area, outside onto the covered entertaining area and light up the BBQ with a glass of wine as the children play in the yard.
For something a little more relaxing the separate lounge room is the perfect space to enjoy your all time favourite movies, bring your family together for a little down time.
The master bedroom is a complete parents retreat, offering the perfect haven to escape the world after a big day. Close the door behind you, and immerse yourself in the spacious room, with an ensuite bathroom and toilet. Featuring a large built-in wardrobe and ceiling fan for climate control in the summer months.
Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 have plush carpet, ceiling fans, built-in wardrobes and large windows offering natural light and airflow. All serviced by the main bathroom with a separate toilet.
The main bathroom boasts a spacious design. With a large bath and shower, making daily bath time easy for everyone.
This house is a place you’ll call home, a place to watch your children grow, a place to gather your family and friends to celebrate special occasions and a place where memories are created.
Some of our favourite features include:
– General –
* Side access
* Manicured gardens
* Built-in Linen closet
* Internal Laundry with direct access to clothes line
* Double garage with epoxy flooring
* Double garage with internal access
* Covered entertaining patio with roller shutters
* Roller shutters to windows to the front and back of the house
– Kitchen & Living –
* Peninsula bench top
* Built-in pantry
* Large microwave nook
* Omega Oven
* Electric cook top with range hood
* Double stainless steel sink
* Westinghouse dishwasher
* Reverse cycle air-conditioner Fujitsu
* Separate lounge room with carpet flooring and ceiling fan
– Master Bedroom –
* Carpet flooring
* Ceiling fan
* Large built-in wardrobe
* Large window for natural light and airflow
* Ensuite bathroom with a large vanity, shower and toilet
– Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 –
* Carpet flooring
* Ceiling Fans
* Built-in wardrobes
* Serviced by the main bathroom with separate toilet
– Main Bathroom –
* Built-in bathtub
* Large vanity with storage
* Separate toilet
– Location –
* 4 minute walk to Narangba Valley State School
* 10 minute walk to Narangba Valley State High School
* Walking distance to many walking tracks/bike paths throughout the estate
* 3 minutes to Narangba Woolworths
* 9 minutes to the Bruce Highway (north and southbound access)
* 13 minutes to Morayfield Shopping Centre
* 17 minutes to Westfield North Lakes and IKEA
In the school catchment area of Narangba Valley State School and Narangba Valley State High School.
Everything about this home excites us and we can’t wait to show you through! If you require further information please contact Brock today.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 600 m²
- 2 Garage