Where New Memories Are Made
House - Narangba QLD
This beautiful family-inspired home was built with a family in mind. From the community felt location of Narangba heights to the spacious open plan interior of this house, every little detail was collated to create the perfect family home.
You will love the luxury of lakeside living, conveniently only a few steps away from your front door. Enjoy spending your spare time picnicking by the lakeside whilst your children play in the park.
As you enter the front door of this stunning single-story home, you will immediately notice how the high ceiling makes everything feel spacious in size.
The timber-look flooring flows throughout the living area leading you down the hallway and towards the open-plan kitchen, dining, and living room. This modern layout creates the perfect space to entertain your guests as you make the most of summer evenings with the alfresco dining area.
The kitchen should be the heart of all family homes, and this kitchen is the perfect place to cook up your family favorites and to feel connected whilst enjoying a meal together after a long day.
The large island benchtop with breakfast bar will make the morning school run easy, whilst the ample storage and family-sized pantry will help to ensure a quick and easy clean-up after every meal.
The master bedroom is the perfect family retreat with double Hampton-inspired doors creating the perfect entrance to escape for a little me time. Boasting a large walk-in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom with a spacious shower and toilet, you will have everything you need to create your quiet haven.
Bedrooms 2 boasts enough space for a king-sized bed, making this the ultimate teenagers retreat. With wall-to-wall triple-door mirrored storage, carpeted flooring, and a large window to the side of the house offering natural light and airflow whilst maintaining privacy.
Bedroom 3 had double mirrored wardrobes carpet and a large window that back onto the back of the house offering natural light and airflow whilst also maintaining privacy.
All bedrooms have seasonal climate control with ducted air conditioning, individually zoned to cater to everyone’s temperature preference.
The main bathroom was designed with bath time in mind. Making bathing your children easy with the spacious room, long, deep bathtub, and separate large shower.
This design will make bathtime something you will look forward to after a long day. So close the door, pour a glass of wine, and zone out from the rest of the household.
For added convenience, the toilet is positioned separately from the bathroom so you can enjoy bath time without being disturbed.
If you are ready to embark on a new journey, a new chapter to create new memories. Then this beautiful family home is ready to welcome you and your loved one.
Some of our favourite features include:
– General –
* Modern tin roofing
* 3-year-old home built by Valeco Homes
* Designated visitor street parking
* Across road from lakeside children’s play area and designated picnic Cubanas
* Located in Narangba heights estate – a close-knit community with a private Facebook page to connect the local community
* High ceilings 2.6m
* Featured Hampton inspired doors throughout
* Wood-like vinyl plank flooring
* Hallway storage
* Ducted air conditioning 7 zones. MyAir Advantage – this allows you to control the ducted air from your mobile phone or tablet allowing you to turn on the air conditioner before coming home.
* Gas hot water and power
* NBN ready
* Double garage
* Double garage with Epoxy
* Double garage with ducted air conditioning – making this the perfect gym, or work shed
* Double garage with outdoor access
* Internal laundry with external access to the clothesline
* Large main bathroom with shower and extra-large deep bath
* Separate toilet
– Kitchen & Living –
* Open plan living and dining
* Large island benchtop with breakfast bar
* Double stainless steel sink
* Microwave nook
* Gas cooktop Westinghouse with rangehood
* Extra wide oven with built-in grill
* Large fridge space
* Large family size pantry
* Living room steps out onto the back patio
* Tv connection point to the alfresco dining area
* Panel blinds to outdoor alfresco dining
* Featured ceiling fan
* Featured privacy screen
* Garden shed
– Master Bedroom –
* Grand entrance with Hampton double doors
* Paned windows for natural light and airflow
* Ducted air conditioning vent
* Walk-in wardrobe
* Plush carpet
* Ensuite bathroom with tile flooring
* Ensuite bathroom with double basin
* Ensuite bathroom with large shower
– Bedroom –
* Large in size
* 3 doors, mirrored wardrobe
* 2 doors, mirrored wardrobe
* Ducted air conditioning vents
– Location –
* Walking distance to many walking tracks, parks, and picnic areas throughout the estate
* 5 minutes to Narangba Woolworths
* 9 minutes to the Bruce Highway (north and southbound access)
* 13 minutes to Morayfield Shopping Centre
* 17 minutes to Westfield North Lakes and IKEA
School Catchment Area: Narangba Valley State School & Narangba Valley State High School
Everything about this home excites us and we can’t wait to show you through! If you require further information please contact Brock today.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 375 m²
- 2 Garage