A Private, Modern Abode
House Sold - Narangba QLD
Beautifully presented inside and out, this property is certainly a must-see!
Walking inside the home, you are greeted with a large front door and spacious entryway, and plenty of natural light. As you walk down the hallway, the home opens up into the large kitchen, dining, and living room, showcasing the abundance of space that truly caters for even the largest of families.
The master bedroom, while generous in size, has a lovely outlook over the yard. The ensuite bathroom and walk-in wardrobe are a really nice addition to this room. Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 all have built-in wardrobes and a lovely outlook over the front yard.
We can easily see the outdoor entertaining being utilised when family and friends are visiting, the treetop view is delightful and the breezes will be welcomed with open arms. The yard has recently been landscaped and re-turfed, making the front and rear yards perfect for the kids and pets to play around on.
Fantastically private with the newly built fence and electric gate out the front, shutting out the world after a long day has never been so easy.
Some of our favourite features include:
– General –
* Electric front gate with side access gate to the right-hand side
* Fully fenced front and back yard
* Solar power – 6.6Kw Solar with 5Kw Inverter
* Large covered back deck
* Ceiling fan in the outdoor area
* Rainwater tanks
* New turf and retaining walls
* Under house storage
* Ducted air conditioning zoned living, bedrooms, and Master bedroom
* Timber look floating laminate flooring throughout
– Kitchen & Living –
* Galley style kitchen
* Gas cooktop and electric oven
* Breakfast bar
* Ample kitchen storage space
* 20mm stone benchtops
* Large walk-in pantry
* Open plan kitchen, dining, and living room
* Dining room with access to the undercover deck
– Master Bedroom –
* Spacious bedroom at the rear of the home
* Large walk-in wardrobe
* Ensuite bathroom with generous shower
* Ceiling fan and air conditioning vent
– Bedroom 2, 3 & 4 –
* Built-in wardrobes
* Ceiling fans
* Ducted air conditioning vents
– Location –
* 3 minutes to Narangba Train Station
* 6 minutes to Narangba Woolworths and Specialty Shops
* 10 Minutes to Bruce Highway Access
* 14 minutes to North Lakes Shopping Centre and IKEA
School Catchment: Jinibara State School and Narangba Valley State High School
Everything about this home excites us and we can’t wait to show you through! If you require further information please contact Brock & Dan today.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 600 m²
- 2 Garage