Effortless Luxury at 65 Grace Crescent!
House - NARANGBA QLD
Nestled in the heart of the picturesque suburb of Narangba, this 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom home offers more than just living space; it provides a gateway to an exceptional lifestyle. Narangba, known for its great schools, tranquil greenery, and strong sense of community, welcomes you to a place where families, investors, and anyone in between can truly thrive. With ample sports facilities and abundant parklands, one of which is directly across the road, there’s a world of possibilities for outdoor adventures and cherished memories. This quiet, leafy suburb with its family-friendly atmosphere is the perfect canvas for your new beginning.
Step into your new sanctuary, where comfort meets elegance. This spacious home envelops you in warmth, ready to host countless Sunday afternoon gatherings, movie nights and heartwarming conversations. The modern kitchen is a masterpiece of functionality and style, featuring a large island bench with stone tops, a 900mm natural gas stove, ample storage and pendant feature lighting. Imagine preparing delicious meals while your loved ones gather around the breakfast bar, or in the adjoining lounge. Not up for entertaining? Retreat to the luxurious master bedroom, a haven of relaxation with sliders that lead to the main outdoor space. The ensuite boasts a floating dual vanity, adding a touch of sophistication to your daily routine. Generously sized secondary bedrooms offer ample space for family or friends, complete with built-in robes and comfort via the ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans.
Step outside and discover your own piece of paradise. Professionally landscaped gardens and lawns surround a stunning salt water chlorine pool, where laughter echoes through the air year-round thanks to the pool heater and cover. Enjoy the main outdoor entertainment area, equipped with pool access, downlights, and a ceiling fan, making it an ideal spot for gatherings under the sun or stars. A second outdoor space beckons, complete with a fire pit seating area and a gated lawn, perfect for children to play freely. Need more space for the little ones? Don’t forget Ninja Park, directly across the road! The view from your front door isn’t consumed by houses, it’s highlighted by the family-friendly facilities that Narangba is known for.
This feature packed home includes:
General & outside
• Exceptionally well presented, and well maintained corner block.
• Professionally manicured and landscaped gardens & lawns.
• Modern, heated, salt water chlorine pool with feature lighting and glass screening.
• Main outdoor entertainment area with pool access, downlights and ceiling fan.
• Second outdoor entertainment with pool access, gated lawn and fire pit seating area.
• Ducted & zoned (3 zones) air conditioning, as well as ceiling fans throughout the home.
• Thoughtfully designed floor plan offering exceptional flexibility.
• 8.8kW energy efficient solar power system.
• 2.55m high ceilings and plenty of natural light offers a warm, yet grand feel to the home.
• Main bathroom with full size tub and separate toilet.
• Large internal laundry with direct outdoor access.
Living & dining
• Three (3) flexible living spaces – this home can cater to all.
• Carpeted media room with ducted AC, ceiling fan & letterbox window.
• Open plan dining with feature lights, ducted AC & sliders to second outdoor space.
• Open plan living room with ceiling fan, ducted AC & sliders to main outdoor space.
• Thoughtful placement of feature lighting acts as a soft border between spaces.
• Modern and timeless kitchen with pendant feature lighting.
• Huge island bench with stone tops and breakfast bar seating.
• 900mm, 5-burner natural gas cooktop, electric oven & dishwasher.
• Ample storage with a large & convenient pantry.
• Subway-tile splashback and large fridge cavity.
• Luxurious and spacious master suite with sliders to the main outdoor space.
• Ducted AC, ceiling fan and a walk-in robe.
• Tastefully designed ensuite with floating dual vanity.
• Generously sized secondary bedrooms.
• Built-in robes, ducted AC & ceiling fans.
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to call number 65 Grace Crescent your home. Contact Tyson or Brock today to secure your chance to experience the perfect blend of comfort, community, and modern living.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 561 m²
- 2 Garage