CALL NOW TO BOOK YOUR PRIVATE INSPECTION
House - Narangba QLD
Put yourself in the heart of it all, with comfort for today and a location to last a lifetime.
This home has delicately retained its core with a stunning residential design while boasting outstanding and extensive renovations with every convenience considered for conceivable luxury – From the gorgeous Sunroom at the front of the home to the multiple living zones and outdoor entertaining options.
Positioned on a generous 674sqm block of land, this versatile property comprises of an expansive floor plan with spacious living zones and stylish details.
This gorgeous home has been inspired to deliver a cottage feel, with the yard offering a featured outdoor bath and haven to relax and a culinary supply of established fruit and vegetable plants enabling you to partially live off the land.
The kitchen is the heart of the home connecting it to the dining and living rooms. You’ll find yourself relaxing and socialising throughout this space with doors that open out onto the covered entertaining area. With all living areas surrounded by glass windows and doors, the atrium is filled with an abundance of natural light, airflow and greenery.
The master bedroom features a large window, providing a flow-through of natural light and adding to the cosy appeal.
The built-in robe has been designed with functionality for both parties. The master ensuite includes a timber top floating vanity with a stylish round basin, a gorgeous open plan shower with a rain shower head, and lux floor-to-ceiling tiles creating the perfect wet room.
Three additional double bedrooms include built-in-robes, ceiling fans, and large windows for plenty of sunlight.
The fourth bedroom could also be categorised as a guestroom or turned into a private media room for the modern family.
The main bathroom is unique in design, embracing the minimalist approach of offering a joint space for the bathroom and laundry. With wall-to-wall tiles, a spacious open plan shower and inbuilt cabinetry for easy storage. The laundry has been designed for organisation and is presented beautifully.
Perfectly packaged for today’s lifestyle, the home also features a spacious haven for you and your family in a central location within the community of Narangba. Just outside your front door is the freedom of walking paths, shops, cafes, family-friendly restaurants and transport for quick access to Brisbane City.
This beautifully renovated family home ticks every box
Some of our favourite features include:
– General –
* Quiet Cul-De-Sac
* Great neighbours
* Fully fenced backyard
* Parkland behind the property, by adding a gate, you will have direct access
* Close to public transport – bus stop to connect to train stations a short distance
* Lock up single-car garage with drive through access to the backyard
* Newly laid turf
* Featured outdoor bath
* Covered entertaining area
* Separate gazebo entertaining area with lighting and ceiling fan
* New stairs to the gazebo
* Culinary plants and trees; beetroot, potatoes, Asian green, lettuce, tomato, radish, coriander, sweet peas, onion, lemon, avocado, mango, broccoli, cauliflower, parsley, chilli, rosemary, lime, shallots, apples, banana, paw paw and passionfruit
* Rainwater tank to service the gardens
* Internal laundry newly renovated with external access
* Featured wooden bench top with storage
* Purposely built outdoor work station or laundry
* Main bathroom, newly renovated
* Large open plan shower and toilet
* Newly serviced reverse cycle air-conditioning units throughout
* New Plantation shutters to the front of the house
* New Ceiling fans throughout
* Newly painted throughout
* New flooring throughout
* Multiple storage cupboards and nooks throughout
* Great NBN coverage
– Kitchen & Living –
* Front living room/Sunroom with a reverse cycle air conditioner and ceiling fan
* Kitchen with peninsular benchtop and breakfast bar
* Double stainless steel sink
* Ample storage cupboards and drawers
* A built-in pantry
* Electric oven with cooktop
* Within the same proximity to the outdoor entertainment area
* Formal Lounge and dining room
* Reverse cycle air conditioner
* Ceiling fan
* Large windows for natural light and airflow
– Primary Bedroom –
* King-sized room
* Plantation shutters
* Ceiling Fan
* TV Bracket with aerial port
* Large built-in wardrobe
* Newly renovated bathroom
* Features open plan shower with rain shower head
* Floating vanity with ample storage
* Large wall mirror
* Separate toilet
– Bedrooms –
* All with built-in wardrobes
* All with ceiling fans
* All with TV aerial ports
* All serviced by the main bathroom
– Location –
* 4 Minutes to Narangba Valley Primary School
* 5 Minutes to Woolworths Narangba
* 6 Minutes to Narangba Train Station
* 6 Minutes to Narangba Valley State High School
* 8 Minutes to Bruce Highway (north and southbound access)
* 15 minutes to North Lakes Shopping Centre and IKEA
School Catchment: Narangba Valley State School & Narangba Valley State High School
Everything about this home excites us, and we can’t wait to show you through! If you require further information, please contact Brock today.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 674 m²
- 2 Garage