An Absolutely Stunning Family Abode
House - Narangba QLD
They say memories are created by feelings that are brought on by an experience of something special or life-changing and this home is the beginning of so many wonderful things to come.
The street appeal will real you right in.
Your children will be able to experience the good old-fashioned childhood upbringing with the quiet cul de sac street where they can ride their bikes with their neighborhood friends. This street boasts a great family-friendly environment perfect for your growing family.
You will enjoy what this splendid location has to offer with bike paths and walking tracks at your doorstep, with highly regarded schools and the convenience of the local supermarket and cafe dining being a short Sunday morning walk away.
A family home requires the kitchen to be the heart of the home and this kitchen will tick all the boxes. From the large island benchtop with breakfast bar to the large built-in family pantry, your morning school run will be a breeze.
The master bedroom offers the perfect haven to escape the family for a little me time. Close the door behind you, and immerse yourself in the spacious room. Featuring newly laid plush carpet, a ceiling fan for all year round climate comfort, a large walk-through wardrobe with direct access to the main bathroom.
Bedrooms 2,3,& 4 have newly laid plush carpet, ceiling fans, and large windows offering natural light and airflow. All are serviced by the main bathroom with a separate toilet.
Bedrooms 2 & 3 have built-in wardrobes whilst bedroom 4 can easily be converted into a home office for the work-at-home parent. Position towards the front of the home for convenience.
Set on a large 846m2 block, this property boasts a large two-bay garage/work shed and a spacious front and back yard, the perfect blank canvas for you to create your dream home.
If you are ready to embark on a new journey, a new chapter to create new memories. Then this beautiful family home is ready to welcome you and your loved ones.
This home won’t be on the market long, so don’t miss your opportunity to view this amazing family home.
Some of our favourite features include:
– General –
* House is set back from the road
* Quiet cul-de-sac
* Solar Hot Water
* Town Water
* Certified smoke alarms
* Colorbond roofing
* Bullnose awnings
* Fully fenced in backyard
* 2 bay garage
* Featured sandstone retaining walls in the backyard
* Large windows and doors throughout the home for natural light and airflow
* New downlights in the living area
* New carpet throughout
* Hallway storage and linen cupboards
* Internal laundry with direct access to the back patio and clothesline
– Kitchen & Living –
* Open plan living space
* Newly refurbished kitchen
* Peninsular benchtop with breakfast bar
* Double stainless steel sink
* Bellini electric cooktop – New
* Westinghouse rangehood
* Westinghouse oven – New
* Family sided pantry
* Ample storage cupboards and drawers
* Living room with ceiling fan
* Sliding doors to the front verandah
– Master Bedroom –
* Carpet flooring
* Ceiling Fan
* Large Bay window
* Walk-through wardrobe
* Direct access to the main bathroom with bath, shower, and separate toilet
– Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 –
* Carpet flooring
* Ceiling Fan
* Built-in wardrobes to rooms 2 & 3
* Bedroom 4 has great potential to be converted into a home office or guest room
* Serviced by the main bathroom with bath, shower, and separate toilet
– Main bathroom –
* Two-way entry
* Large built-in bathtub
* Large show with new glass windows and doors
* Separate toilet
– Location –
* 3 minutes to Narangba Woolworths, tavern, schools & shopping complex
* 7 minutes to Bruce Highway access
* 10 minutes to Burpengary Kmart, Woolworths & shopping centre
* 12 minutes to North Lakes Costco & Bunnings
* 15 minutes to Westfield North Lakes
School Catchment area: Narangba State School & Narangba Valley State High School
Everything about this home excites us and we can’t wait to show you through! If you require further information please contact Brock today.
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 846 m²
- 2 Garage