House Sold - Narangba QLD
Welcome to 6 Lofty Court; only 33 km north of Brisbane, this beautiful family home is located in the thriving suburb of Narangba. Boasting a lifestyle of convenience, with everything you need right on your doorstep. Enjoy easy access to major shopping centers, two train stations, and the Bruce Highway. The tranquillity of nature will surround you with plenty of parks and open spaces, plus a network of walking and cycling paths.
Ready to capture your imagination, with its modern charisma and a truly functional design, this irresistible single-level home is a statement in every way.
This spectacular floor plan spreads itself out across multiple living zones, measuring 253sqm. The beautifully balanced layout has been designed to harness all unique opportunities — such as formal and casual lounge, dining, and recreational spaces offering direct access to the outdoor entertaining area.
The chef’s kitchen is visually appealing yet extremely functional, with ample storage and bench space for optimal organisation when catering to guests and loved ones. Set within a social setting, time spent in the kitchen will be enjoyable for everyone, no matter the occasion.
Designed to entertain all year round and oriented to deliver all-day sun, this home provides a cabana poolside dining experience against a beautiful backdrop of the resort-inspired pool and endless skyline.
The master bedroom features a large window, providing abundant natural light and adding to the cozy appeal.
It’s rare to find a bedroom layout that offers a wide open space with stylish fitting and semi-private from the rest of the home, making this space truly unique and special.
The remaining 4 bedrooms boast enough space for queen-sized beds, making these rooms ideal for growing teenagers, with built-in storage in bedrooms 2 & 3.
Bedroom 5, situated at the front of the home, offers the ideal location for a home office. With double doors entry, you can easily close yourself off from the rest of the house.
This house is a place you’ll love to call home, a place to watch your children grow, gather your family and friends to celebrate special occasions — welcome home to your very own “dream come true”.
Some of our favourite features include:
– General –
* Beautifully presented home
* Great street appeal
* Landscaped gardens
* Double garage
* Covered outdoor patio
* Poolside cabana
* Built-in saltwater swimming pool
* Crimsafe front door
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Internal laundry with external access
* Walk-in linen cupboard
* Main bathroom with a built-in bath, shower, and large vanity
* Private toilet
– Kitchen & Living –
* Open plan kitchen living and dining zone
* Reverse cycle air conditioning unit
* Island bench tops with breakfast bar
* Double stainless steel sink
* XL fridge space and microwave nook
* Electric cooktop with range hood
* Electric oven
* New dishwasher
* Media room with surround sound
* Activity room with reverse cycle air conditioner
– Primary Bedroom –
* King-sized room
* Carpet flooring
* Ceiling fan
* Walk-in wardrobe with double mirrored sliding doors
* Ensuite with a double shower, basin, and toilet
– Bedrooms 2, 3, 4 & 5 –
* Ceiling fan in all bedrooms
* Carpet flooring in bedrooms 3, 3 & 4
* Built-in wardrobes in bedrooms 2 & 3
* Double door entry to bedroom 5
* Tiled flooring in bedroom 5
– Location –
* 4 Minutes to Narangba Valley Primary School
* 5 Minutes to Woolworths Narangba
* 6 Minutes to Narangba Train Station
* 6 Minutes to Narangba Valley State High School
* 8 Minutes to Bruce Highway (north and southbound access)
* 15 minutes to North Lakes Shopping Centre and IKEA
Everything about this home excites us, and we can’t wait to show you through! If you require further information, please contact Brock and the team today.
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 804 m²
- 2 Garage