A Family Home with Dual Living
House - Narangba QLD
Welcome to 6 Abelia Court Narangba, located in one of the most up-and-coming suburbs within the Moreton Bay region.
Boasting a premium position, this rare 1,177m² block offers the convenience of local shopping, food outlets, cafe dining, highly regarded public schools and public transport only a short distance away.
Step through the front door and directly into the spacious kitchen, living and dining room. You will love the floor plan of this home. The open plan design is the perfect place to keep your loved ones connected.
This kitchen is the heart of this home. Newly renovated and spacious in size with ample storage cupboards and drawers, large bench space for preparing meals and an island benchtop with a breakfast bar.
Entertaining will soon become your favourite thing to do with the kitchen and dining area, a step away from the covered outdoor patio and gazebo.
The yard has so much to offer the whole family, from the spacious yard space with ample room for your children and pets to play to vast culinary options of freshly grown vegetable and fruit trees.
The primary bedroom is a king-sized room that offers all the luxuries you could need with a split system air conditioner, a ceiling fan, a sizeable built-in wardrobe, and an ensuite bathroom. For an added touch of Luxe, this room opens up to the outdoor patio, creating the perfect space to enjoy a Sunday morning cup of tea whilst reading the newspaper, undisturbed.
Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 are spacious in size and are serviced by the shared bathroom with a large shower, built-in bathtub and separate toilet.
All bedrooms have built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans for climate control, whilst bedroom 2 has the added advantage of a built-in study nook, perfect for your school-aged child.
At the front of the home is a semi-private living suite, with everything required for your special guests to stay comfortable whilst visiting or for long-term accommodation—Equipt with wheelchair access throughout for easy and safe accessibility.
This unique living zone offers a spacious lounge room with a private verandah creating the perfect space for a little me time. The spacious bedroom has a large built-in wardrobe and offers all-year-round climate control with a ceiling fan and reverse cycle air conditioner.
Only a few steps away from the family kitchen, your loved ones will stay independent whilst still feeling connected to everyone.
If you are looking for a family home on a large block of land within the sought-after neighbourhood of Narangba, you won’t want to look any further.
Some of our favourite features include:
– General –
* Security screens throughout
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Gutter guard to house and shed
* Solar hot water with booster switch
* Solar power – 3kw inverter
* Powered shed 7.7m x 6.2m
* Shed 3.2m x 1.5m
* Citrus, banana, passionfruit, asparagus and paw paw plants
* 2x Bushman TT2300 – 10,000 litre water tanks
* Side access
* Double garage
* Outdoor entertaining area
* Internal laundry with direct access to the backyard
* Walk-in linen press
– Kitchen & Living –
* Open plan kitchen, living and dining zone
* Newly renovated – 18 months
* Pantry with pull-out drawers
* Soft-close drawers
* 40ml Caesarstone benchtop – 2.4m x 1.2m with serving nook
* Westinghouse dishwasher
* Electric cooktop
* Formal living zone with a split system airconditioner – Mitsubishi
– Primary Bedroom –
* Mitsubishi airconditioner
* Built-in wardrobes
* Ensuite bathroom
* Direct access to the back patio
– Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 –
* Built-in wardrobes
* Ceiling fans
* Bedroom 3 with study nook
– Main Bathroom –
* Tiled splashback
* Built-in bath
* Walk-in shower
* Separate toilet
– Semi-Private Suite –
* Extension built-in 2009
* Council approved
* Ceiling Fan
* Split system airconditioner – Panasonic
* Wheelchair accessibility
* Large bedroom with walk-in robe
* Bathroom with wheelchair access and handrails
– Location –
* 5 minutes to Narangba Woolworths & Specialty Shops
* 5 minutes to Narangba Train Station
* 7 minutes to the Highway with North and Southbound access
* 11 minutes to Burpengary Kmart & Specialty Shops
Everything about this home excites us, and we can’t wait to show you through! If you require further information, please contact Brock today.
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,177 m²
- 4 Garage