This One Ticks All The Boxes
House - Narangba QLD
Welcome to 6-10 Pandorea Place, Narangba, positioned on a 822m2 block in a quiet cul-de-sac, offering a touch of luxe at every angle; it’s sure to capture your attention.
Located in one of the most sought after neighbourhoods within Narangba, you will enjoy all there is to offer with walking paths and lakeside picnic areas a short stroll away. The location provides convenience with local shopping, food outlets, cafe dining and public transport a short distance away.
You will also guarantee a high level of education for your children. This family home is positioned within the catchment area of two of the most highly respected public schools; Narangba Valley State School & Narangba Valley State High School.
The stunning visual appeal instantly greets you as you drive towards this property and up the driveway.
Step inside the grand entrance as it welcomes you through the home, into the open plan living room, and onto the alfresco dining area.
You will love the floor plans of this home. The open plan design is the perfect place to keep your loved ones connected.
Entertaining will become your favourite thing to do with the kitchen and dining area, a step away from the covered alfresco dining area. The indoor-outdoor living space is ideal for catching up with your loved ones as you watch over the kids playing in the grassy backyard.
This kitchen is the heart of the home. Spacious in size with ample storage, cupboards and drawers, a large bench for preparing meals and quality stainless steel appliances.
The main bedroom is the ultimate parent’s retreat; this spacious room offers all the luxuries you could imagine; you will want to close the door and escape the world.
Boasting all the modern-day essentials, with ducted airconditioning, a ceiling fan, carpet flooring, dual mirrored wardrobes and an open plan ensuite bathroom.
The ensuite bathroom is spacious in size with ample bench space and storage. The designated wet area includes a large open-plan shower for an added touch of luxe.
When you think this space cannot get any better, you will love having your own private access into the alfresco dining area, enabling you to enjoy a morning cup of tea undisturbed.
Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 have carpet flooring, ducted air conditioning ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes. Bedroom 4 is spacious and could easily be converted into a private media room.
The primary bathroom services these three bedrooms with a large shower, built-in bathtub and separate toilet.
Just when you think this home ticks all the boxes, you will love the added feature of the side gated access to the covered caravan / boat pad — the final touch to what is the perfect family home.
Some of our favourite features include:
– General –
* Rare corner block
* Double gate side access – width 2.9m
* Carport for caravan 6m x 4m – slab underneath is 3m x 8m
* Double garage with epoxy flooring
* Internal laundry inside the garage
* Solar power – 10-panel
* Garden shed
* 10000l water tank plumbed to toilet and laundry
* Approx 6m x 4m undercover patio with tiled flooring
* Council approved
* Beautifully landscaped corner block with absolute privacy
* Ducted aircon 4 zones
* COLORBOND roofing
* Roof Sarking insulation
– Kitchen & Living –
* Servery out to the patio
* Bosch oven
* Blanco cooktop
* Lifestyle dishwasher
* Double rinse sink
* Island bench with storage and featured wine rack
* 20mm Caesar stone benchtops
– Main Bedroom –
* Main bedroom
* Ducted air conditioning
* Split system air conditioner
* Ceiling fan
* Couples walk through robe
* Grand ensuite with double shower
* Dual vanity
* Sliding doors out to the patio
– Bedroom 2, 3 & 4 –
* 4th bedroom with ceiling fan and robes doubles as a media room
* Bed 2-3 ceiling fans and robes
* Ducted air conditioning in all bedrooms
* Main bathroom with separate toilet
– Location –
* Walking distance to many walking tracks through the estate
* 5 minutes to Narangba Woolworths
* 9 minutes to the Bruce Highway (north and southbound access)
* 13 minutes to Morayfield Shopping Centre
* 17 minutes to Westfield North Lakes and IKEA
* 17 minutes to Costco
School Catchment: Narangba Valley State School & Narangba Valley State High School
Everything about this home excites us, and we can’t wait to show you through! If you require further information, please get in touch with Brock today.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 822 m²
- 3 Garage