House Sold - Burpengary QLD
Welcome to the definition of Modern Luxury. Offering luxurious inclusions with high-quality finishes, this spacious home has been perfectly designed to emphasise entertaining.
Located in one of Burpengarys newest estates, you will enjoy all there is to offer with walking paths and family-friendly parks at your doorstep.
Set on a 696 m2 block of land with dual side access, boasting a large outdoor entertaining area, landscaped gardens, and stunning views overlooking the nature strip, the perfect place to enjoy downtime with your family and friends.
When you enter this fantastic home, you will be amazed by all this home has to offer.
The modern layout is visually appealing, whilst the open-plan design lets you gather the whole family to enjoy some well-deserved downtime.
The stunning kitchen design is the perfect place to keep your loved ones connected. The kitchen is spacious in size and boasts an ample amount of storage.
You will love the family-sized pantry, quality appliances, and large island benchtop with a built-in breakfast bar.
This space is ideal for enjoying a quick bite to eat before starting your day and offers plenty of preparation space to prepare your family’s favourite home-cooked meals.
Step from the kitchen and living room out onto the entertaining outdoor area. You will love celebrating any occasion with the free-standing BBQ with a kitchenette.
It is not a modern family home without a media room, and this media room offers ample space to create an authentic cinema experience; with the built-in projector and large screen, you’ll want to grab your loved ones to watch the latest blockbuster movies.
The primary suite is the perfect parent’s retreat, offering all the luxuries you could ever desire. With ducted air conditioning, ceiling fan, plush carpet, a walk-in wardrobe with plenty of storage space, and a luxurious ensuite with a large shower and private toilet. Boasting stunning views overlooking the nature strip, you’ll love to escape for a little me time all the time.
Bedrooms two & three are spacious in size, with ducted air conditioning, ceiling fan, plush carpets, and built-in robes. Bedroom one could easily be converted into a salon with tiled flooring, ducted air conditioning and plumbed water, ready to connect a basin if required.
All bedrooms are serviced by the main bathroom, which boasts a family-friendly design, with a large built-in bathtub, shower, and ample storage space.
The home office is perfect for those looking for work-life balance. Located to the front of the house with access to the garage, this room is ideal for a home office or study. For added convenience, transform this room into a guest room when your visitors are in town.
If you want a home you can move into without lifting a finger, this is the perfect home for you.
Some of our favourite features include:
– General –
* One owner
* No front neighbours
* Backs onto the nature strip
* Double side access
* Designated caravan/ Boat pad
* Colorbond roofing
* Ample visitor street parking
* Rendered Brick
* Landscaped gardens
* Ample yard space for pool or shed
* SWANN 6 cameras security system with app and screen monitor
* Certified smoke alarm
* Crimsafe security screens to all windows
* 7 zone air conditioning unit with app connectivity
* Samsung Tablet for air conditioning operation
* Double lock up garage with glass doors to the back yard and internal access to the home office
* Internal laundry with external access
* Built-in linen cupboard with shelving
– Kitchen & Living –
* Open plan kitchen and living design
* Direct access to the covered outdoor entertaining area
* Modern kitchen design
* Freestanding outdoor kitchen with BBQ
* Kitchen Servery window
* Caesarstone bench tops
* Featured pendant lighting
* Island, Caesarstone waterfall benchtop with breakfast bar
* Double stainless steel sink
* Ample storage with cupboards and drawers
* Large walk-in pantry with plenty of shelving
* Gas cooktop
* Electric oven
* Large fridge nook
* Private media room with projector and screen
* Built-in storage room
* Separate home office with direct access to the garage
– Main Bedroom –
* King-sized room
* Carpet flooring
* Ceiling fan
* Large window with stunning views over nature strip
* Walk-in wardrobe with ample hanging space
* Ensuite bathroom with private toilet
* Large shower and vanity with storage
– Bedrooms –
* Front bedroom with tiled flooring and plumbed water facility with waste drain
* Two other bedrooms with carpet flooring, ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes
– Main Bathroom –
* Large shower built-in amenity nook
* Floating vanity
* Builtin bathtub
* Heated lighting and exhaust fan
* Private toilet
– Location –
* Walking distance to local Childcare Centres
* 3 minutes to Burpengary Aquatic and Leisure Centre
* 4 minutes to Bruce Highway (Both North and Southbound)
* 5 Minutes to Morayfield East State School
* Great family restaurants and fast food outlets within 7 minutes either direction
* 7 Minutes to Burpengary Plaza, with Woolworths, Kmart and Specialty Shops
* 15 Minutes to Westfield North Lakes and Ikea
Everything about this home excites us, and we can’t wait to show you through! If you require further information, please contact Brock today & the team today!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 696 m²
- 2 Garage