First Home Buyers Delight!
House Sold - Narangba QLD
Welcome to 52-54 Hickory Drive; only 33 km north of Brisbane, this beautiful family home is located in the thriving suburb of Narangba. Boasting a lifestyle of convenience, with everything you need right on your doorstep. Enjoy easy access to major shopping centres, two train stations, and the Bruce Highway.
With its modern charisma and a truly functional design, this single-level home is a statement in every way and ready to capture your imagination.
This floor plan spreads itself out across multiple living zones, measuring 157sqm.
The beautifully balanced layout has been designed to harness all unique living opportunities for a growing family— such as formal and living zones, dining area, and recreational spaces offering direct access to the entertaining outdoor area.
The kitchen is highly functional, with ample storage and bench space for the optimal organisation when catering to guests and loved ones. Set within a social setting, time spent in the kitchen will be enjoyable for everyone, no matter the occasion.
Designed to entertain all year round and to deliver all-day sun, this home provides the perfect poolside experience for any occasion.
The primary bedroom offers all the luxuries you could need, with air-conditioning, a built-in wardrobe with plenty of storage space and internal access to the main bathroom.
The main bathroom boasts a large shower with an adjustable shower head, a built-in bath and a private toilet for convenience.
Bedrooms 2 & 3 offer the perfect space for growing children as each room is spacious in size and has built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans, whilst bedroom three also has the convenience of a reverse cycle air-conditioner.
This house is a place you’ll love to call home, a place to watch your children grow and gather your family and friends to celebrate special occasions.
Some of our favourite features include:
– General –
* Solar Powered – 24 Panels
* Fully fenced-in property
* Remote front gate access
* Dual car driveway with shade sail
* Home security system
* Separate fenced-in front patio
* Vehicle-side access
* Garden shed 3m x 2m
* Large outdoor entertaining area
* Fenced-in swimming pool
* Poolside entertaining
* Children’s sandpit
* Children’s playground
* Internal laundry with external access
* Main bathroom with a built-in bathtub shower and vanity with ample storage
* Separate toilet
– Kitchen & Living –
* Double garage converted into a home office or utility room
* Utility room with sliding doors for direct access to the driveway
* Lounge room has a roof-mounted reverse cycle air conditioner
* Open plan kitchen and living room
* Direct access to the back patio
* Kitchen with ample bench space, storage and family-sized pantry
– Primary Bedroom –
* Internal access to the main bathroom
* Built-in wardrobe with double mirrored sliding doors
* Reverse cycle air conditioner
* TV aerial connection
– Bedrooms 2 & 3 –
* Built-in wardrobes
* Ceiling fans
* Reverse cycle air conditioner in bedroom 3
* Built-in desk located in the wardrobe of bedroom 2
– Location –
* 5 minutes to Narangba Woolworths & Specialty Shops
* 5 minutes to Narangba Train Station
* 7 minutes to the Highway with North and Southbound access
* 11 minutes to Burpengary Kmart & Specialty Shops
School Catchment: Jinibara State School & Narangba Valley State High School
Everything about this home excites us, and we can’t wait to show you through it! If you require further information, please contact Brock today.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 822 m²
- 2 Garage
- 2 Carport
- Outdoor Entertaining