Country-Style Lakeside Home
Acreage Semi-rural - Moorina QLD
Nestled within the beautiful countryside of Moreton Bay is this stunningly executed country-style home.
51-65 Springflats Court, Moorina is a ranch-style residence situated in a sought-after acreage estate.
You will love the distinct country ambience without compromising on convenience. Shops, schools, cafes and services are all close by, as is access to the motorway to travel north and south.
This estate is positioned on 4.55ha of cleared and useable land, perfect for horse owners and hobby farmers. With high-end fencing, stables and a feed shed set on lovely flat paddocks.
The floor plan spreads itself across multiple living zones, measuring in at 384sqm.
The beautifully balanced layout has been designed to harness all unique opportunities — such as formal and casual lounge, dining, and recreational spaces offering spectacular views over the entertaining outdoor area.
Designed to deliver all-day sun, this home provides a resort-inspired poolside experience, against a natural backdrop of endless greenery and wildlife.
The chef’s kitchen is visually appealing yet highly functional, with ample storage and bench space and a butler’s pantry for optimal organisation when catering to guests and loved ones.
Set within a social setting, winter evenings will be enjoyed snuggled up by the fireplace adding to the cozy appeal of this home. The media room delivers a complete cinematic experience. Close the doors and sit back to watch your favourite blockbuster movies.
The home office/study zone is the perfect space for work-from-home adults or school-aged children.
The parent’s retreat offers a king-sized luxury suite with direct access to the outdoor patio. With a large walk-in wardrobe and opulent ensuite bathroom with a free-standing bath, this zone will leave you feeling relaxed after a long day.
The teenage retreat is a unique addition to the home, offering a semi-private haven with two bedrooms, an activity room and access to the main bathroom and toilet. The media room can be easily converted into a 4th bedroom if permitted.
If you value lush landscapes and serene gardens, rare builds with custom design quality, and have been dreaming of country-style living — welcome home to your very own “dream come true”.
Some of our favourite features include:
– General –
* Lakeside acreage living
* 2016 Build
* Builder: CMG Homes Pty Ltd
* COLORBOND roofing
* 2x 31,5000-litre concrete water tanks
* Septic Sewerage
* Electric front gate access
* New driveway
* Double garage with built-in storage
* 3 Bay shed with shelving and painted concrete flooring
* Water and power connection to the shed
* 11 kW solar power system
* 60×20 horse dressage arina
* Horse stable and feed shed
* 3 Paddocks with electric fencing
* Shyslights with remote blind control
* Chicago-Brick tiled feature walls throughout
* Built-in salt-mineral pool with poolside cabana
* Outdoor entertaining area with marble travertine tiles and ceiling fans
* Internal laundry with ample story and built-in linen closet
– Kitchen & Living –
* Butlers pantry with ample bench space and storage
* Open plan kitchen dining and living zone
* Caesarstone waterfall benchtops
* Breakfast bar with additional power outlets
* Double black stainless steel sink with adjustable rainshower head
* LG Inverter Direct Drive dishwasher
* Smeg induction cooktop
* Smeg oven
* Smeg built-in microwave
* Plumbed fridge nook
* Soft close cupboard
* Induction wood fireplace
* Direct access to the entertaining outdoor area
* Separate media room with carpet flooring, VJ panel feature wall and double door entry
* Open plan home office
– Primary Bedroom –
* King-side room
* VJ panel feature wall
* Bedside pendant lighting
* External access to the back patio
* Walk-in wardrobe
* Ensuite bathroom
– Ensuite –
* Floating vanity with ceramic basin
* Walk-in shower with separate rain shower head
* Free-standing bath with over-bath window
* Private toilet
– Bedrooms 2 & 3 –
* Carpet flooring
* Ceiling fans
* Private teenage retreat/ activity room
– Main Bedroom –
* Ceiling to floor tiling
* Built-in bath
* Floating vanity with oval ceramic basin
* Large shower with amenity nook
* Heated lighting and exhaust fan
* Private toilet
Everything about this home excites us, and we can’t wait to show you through it! If you require further information, please contact Brock today.
- Acreage Semi-rural
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 6 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 4.55 hectare
- 6 Garage