Great Home; Minimal Maintenance
House - Narangba QLD
Located in a small pocket within Narangba, this humble home is ideal for a first home buyer, investor or someone looking for a family home without sacrificing the size of the block. Conveniently located close to supermarkets, cafe dining, public transport, and the Bruce Highway for easy commuting to Brisbane or Sunshine Coast.
For the savvy buyer, this property offers plenty of open-flat lands, creating the perfect blank canvas for you to turn this space into your dream home. For the vivid adventurers; you will have the ability to safely store your caravan or boat, and for the modern family; you have the option to install a swimming pool and poolside entertaining area.
The interior of this home is designed with entertaining in mind with the stunning kitchen taking place as the heart of the home. This creates the perfect space to serve up your family-favourite meals and to entertain your loved ones. The kitchen has ample storage cupboards and drawers with a large fridge and built-in pantry offering enough space to feed the whole family and some more.
The master bedroom is a true parents retreat. This spacious room has a large walk-in wardrobe and its own private ensuite bathroom. For an extra special touch, you’ll have your own private access onto the back patio creating the perfect space for a Sunday morning cup of tea as the sun comes up.
Bedrooms 2, 3, and 4 all have built-in wardrobes, ceiling fans, and large windows filling the rooms with natural light and fresh air flow. All bedrooms are conveniently located close to the main bathroom which boasts a deep bath, large shower, and separate toilet.
This minimalist low maintenance property is just what you need so you can enjoy your weekends with your loved ones rather than spending your days maintaining the house and yard.
Just when you feel this home and street appeal tick all the boxes, you will love the fact you are within close proximity to local parks, bike tracks, and walking paths. There will always be something to keep the family entertained.
Some of our favourite features include:
– General –
* Located within a Koala Conservation Site (Please note: Council has enforced the rule that no dogs are allowed within a Koala conservation site)
* Plenty of land space, a blank canvas
* Double garage with direct internal access into the house and backyard
* Garage large in size
* Battleaxe block
* Long flat with the ability to install a pool in the future
* Plenty of storage for a Boat and/or Caravan
* New water tank and pump
* Near new fencing
* New fans throughout
* New carpet
* Newly painted
* Laundry located in the garage
* Powered patio and entertaining area
– Kitchen & Living –
* Open plan Kitchen and living
* New Cooktop
* Microwave nook
* Large fridge space
* Family sized pantry
* Peninsular benchtop with breakfast bar
* Double stainless steel sink
* Reverse cycle air conditioner
– Master Bedroom –
* Carpet flooring
* Ceiling fan
* Walk-in wardrobe
* Ensuite bathroom with large shower and toilet
* Direct access onto the back patio
– Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 –
* Built-in wardrobes
* Carpet flooring
* Ceiling fans
* Serviced by the main bathroom with a separate toilet
– Main Bathroom –
* Large deep bath
* Separate toilet
– Location –
* Walking distance to Narangba Train Station
* Walking distance to Narangba IGA & Main Street Shopping Complex
* Walking distance to child care & Narangba State School
* Walking distance to local parks & playgrounds
* 6-minute drive to Narangba Woolworths Complex & Tavern
* 6-minute drive to Bruce Highway access
* 13-minute drive to Westfield North Lakes
School Catchment Area: Narangba State School & Narangba Valley State High School
Everything about this home excites us and we can’t wait to show you through! If you require further information please contact Brock today.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 632 m²
- 2 Garage