Federation Style Home on 2 Acres, 4 minutes from town…
Acreage Semi-rural Sold - Morayfield QLD
If you’ve been on the search for a modern, cozy and well kept home on acreage, in a desirable location, then this very well may be the home for you!
– Welcome to 5-9 Creekwood Place, Morayfield –
Nestled privately on a 2 Acre block, this 1997 build offers more than meets the eye. This Federation appointed home was built by the family, for the family. Offering 5 good sized bedrooms, 2.5 bath, 3 car spaces and adequate room for the caravan, trailers or heavy machinery.
Constructed with a one-off limited edition brick, this home certainly deceives but somehow showcases its many unique features and character charm. Upon entry, you’re greeted with an oversized open plan living and dining area complete with a fireplace, this area has warming panoramic views of the tranquil gardens and native fauna such as kangaroos, possums and koalas that often collate.
The kitchen has been recently updated to suit the modern buyer. Complete with white granite benchtops & breakfast bar, large walk-in pantry, modern appliances and sleek New Guinea rosewood cabinetry. I have no doubt that you will appreciate the quality of workmanship that has been executed in this upgrade.
The Master Suite is private, spacious and sensual. The suite offers a combination of simplicity & livability, offering nothing more than you need but all that you want. In a similar respect, each bedroom in the home offers a double robe, study nook and very beautiful green outlook.
Outdoor features are must for any acreage buyer. Positioned for easy access is the 4 bay carport, 3 bay powered shed and even a garden shed. With plenty of green space, there’s room for the kids to run wild and explore on the weekends.
I could write a thousand words to describe this home, but it would never be enough. Below are some of my favorite features this home has on offer. For more information, contact Jak to arrange an inspection. I look forward to seeing you this weekend to share with you the beauty.
– Kitchen –
* 4-Burner Gas Stove
* Bosch Dishwasher
* Westinghouse Gas Oven & Electric Grill
* White Granite Benchtops & Brekky Bar
* Custom New Guinea Rosewood Cabinetry
* Large Walk-In Pantry
* Solar Lighting
* Filtered Water Tap
– Living / Dining –
* 9ft Ceilings throughout
* Masport Flue Fireplace
* Oversized with Panoramic Garden Outlook
* 2 Split System Air Conditioners
* Tasmanian Ash Architraving
– 4 Bedrooms –
* Split System in Master Suite
* All of great size, with study nook.
* Double robes, minimum.
* All with a great, green outlook.
– Study / Office –
* Silky Oak Cabinetry, complete office setup.
* Private and central.
– External –
* Large Undercover Entertaining
* 3 Bay Carport
* 3 Bay Shed, with Water, Power and Phone connection.
* Garden Shed
* Direct Gate access
* Orange Trees
* Never ending supply of Firewood
– Other –
* 1.5Kw Solar Electricity
* Gas Hot Water & Appliances
* Large Laundry / Linen
* Ceiling Insulation
* Septic / Greywater
– Desirable Location in Semi-Rural Community –
* 10mins from Bruce Highway
* 4mins from Town and Cafes
* 4mins from Train Station and public transport.
* 4mins from Primary and Secondary Schools
* School Bus Stop, 500m.
* Central to all the Sunshine Coast has to offer
- Acreage Semi-rural
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 8,000 m²
- 3 Garage