House - Burpengary QLD
Welcome to 49 Hawthorn Road, Burpengary. A stunning property with endless possibilities.
This property was designed to embrace its natural surroundings and cater to a relaxed lifestyle. This home reveals exceptional connectivity between the indoor and outdoor spaces, with a choice of multiple private areas for moments of peaceful reflection and a large covered entertaining area to share with friends and family. The beautiful leafy views invite you to take in the elevated outlook over your private sanctuary and beyond.
There is also plenty of shed space and under-covered parking to store away your cars, boat, and caravan.
As soon as you step through the front door, the character and charm of this home will speak for itself – with three separate living areas supplying privacy and separation for all the family to enjoy.
Venturing into the heart of the house is the family-sized kitchen, designed with an effortless combination of style & practicality in mind, complemented by an abundance of storage and pantry space.
The benchtop bar with servery station overlooks the entertaining area and is situated at the forefront of this beautiful space creating an open design that offers slight privacy.
The king-sized primary bedroom is the ultimate parent’s retreat, offering all the luxuries you could imagine with air conditioning, a ceiling fan, carpet flooring, a dual walk-in wardrobe, and an ensuite.
Bedrooms 2, 3, and 4 are spacious in size, with carpet flooring, built-in wardrobes, and ceiling fans.
Bedroom 4 includes the added convenience of interconnecting doors to the main bathroom and a separate living area, turning this room into the perfect teenage retreat or semi-private space for long-stay or short-stay guests.
If you are looking for a home with endless possibilities, do not miss out on securing a contract on this one!
A home like this will not be available for long, so enquire today!
Some of our favourite features include:
– General –
* Newly painted roof
* Newly painted throughout
* New carpet throughout
* New fans throughout
* New lights throughout
* Side access
* Double carport
* Double garage with work station and 3-phase power
* Indoor/outdoor entertaining area
* Separate fully fenced patio for a spa
* Internal laundry with ample storage and Robin Hood Ironing Center
* Main bathroom with a built-in bath, shower and toilet
* Septic system
* Town water
* Solar powered
* Water tank powered for garden
* Recent pest spray
– Kitchen & Living –
* Servery station window
* Ample bench space
* Large built-in pantry
* Electric cooktop and oven
* Large fridge nook
* Double stainless sink
* Formal living room
– Dual Living Potential –
* Semi private living zone
* Living room with a study nook
* Sliding glass door for direct yard access
* Ceiling fan
* Reverse cycle air conditioner
* Kind sized bedroom with carpet flooring
* Direct access to the main bathroom through the bedroom
– Primary Bedroom –
* Access to outdoors patio
* Reverse cycle air conditioning unit
* Celing fan
* Tv rack with aerial
* Access to outside patio
* Walk through wardrobe
* Hanging space and shelving
* Ensuite with shower basin and toilet
– Bedrooms 2 ,3 & 4 –
* Carpet flooring
* Built-in wardrobes
* Ceiling fan
– Location –
* 2 Minutes to Burpengary Meadows State School
* 2 Minutes to Creec Environment Center and Playground
* 4 Minutes to Burpengary Train Station
* 6 Minutes to Burpengary State Secondary College
* 8 Minutes to Woolworths Narangba and Specialty Shops
* 10 Minutes to Burpengary Plaza with Kmart and Specialty Shops
* 12 Minutes to Bruce Highway (north and southbound)
* 20 Minutes to Westfield Northlakes and IKEA
Everything about this home excites us and we can’t wait to show you through! If you require further information, please contact Brock & the team today.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 7 Parking Spaces
- Land is 3,197 m²
- 7 Garage