A Dream Home
House - Narangba QLD
This stunning Hamptons-inspired home boasts pure luxury in every way.
The external visual appeal of this home is defined by a cool, classic, and sophisticated design that meets with a casual beachside vibe. Detailing colors of chic white and grey, paneled walls and doors along with timber-look plank flooring, this home has been created to turn this house into a resort-like abode.
Step inside this dream home and you will be directed to the open plan kitchen and living area which opens up to the outside alfresco dining area. A great setting to fire up the BBQ and enjoy some downtime with your family and friends. The low-maintenance yet well-presented backyard means you’ll have more time enjoying the benefits of the property without the hours spent having to maintain it.
This layout of the kitchen was purposely designed with entertaining in mind with the stunning space taking place as the heart of the home. Making this the perfect setting to serve up your family-favourite meals and to entertain your loved ones. The kitchen is spacious in size, with ample storage cupboards and drawers with a large fridge and built-in pantry space, enough to feed the whole family and some more.
For something a little more relaxing, you and your family will love the private media room. Spacious in size with plush carpet, this will become everyone’s favourite downtime, so get the popcorn ready, take a seat and choose your latest blockbuster movie.
The master bedroom is a true parents retreat. This light-filled, spacious room has a large walk-through wardrobe to its own private ensuite bathroom. The ensuite has been designed with a touch of luxe and will captivate you the moment you see it.
The other bedrooms are kept separate from the main living areas creating a peaceful haven for your children to unwind after a long day.
Each bedroom is spacious in size with large windows to ensure a flow of natural air. Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 have cozy carpet flooring along with the essentials of a modern lifestyle like built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans. All three bedrooms are conveniently serviced by the main bathroom with a separate toilet.
The main bathroom is spacious in size with a large shower and deep bath, making daily bath time a breeze.
Just when you feel this home tick all your boxes, you’ll discover the close-knit community of Narangba, this becoming the last and final touch, making this home something dreams are made of.
Some of our favourite features include:
– General –
* Featured upgraded Hampton style facade
* Double garage
* Grey and white exterior
* Only one neighbor
* Stunning front door and , matching double garage
* Side gate access for pedestrians
* Small garden shed
* External clothesline
* Featured back retaining wall and garden
* High fencing
* Powered undercover entertaining area with downlights and ceiling fan
* Acoustic grad glass for soundproofing
* 4 hardwired security cameras
* Wide yard up both sides of the house
* Large private media room with plush carpet
* Split system air conditioner in the private media room
* Large hallway storage
* Separate living area great for home office or children
* Internal laundry with deep sink
* Internal laundry with external access to the clothesline.
* Vinyl plank flooring throughout
– Kitchen & Living –
* Open plan kitchen, dining, and living
* Ceiling fan in living room
* Living room has direct access to the back patio with wide door access
* Large island benchtop with double stainless steel sink
* Large island benchtop with 4 seater breakfast bar
* Featured lighting over breakfast bar
* Kitchen with featured doorknobs and tile splashback
* Large family pantry and large fridge space
* Dishwasher – Dishlex
* Gas stovetop, rangehood, and electric oven – Omega
– Master Bedroom –
* Spacious in size
* Panelled windows for natural light and air-flow
* Ceiling fan
* Plush carpet
* Walk-through wardrobe
* Ensuite bathroom with large shower, toilet
* Ensuite bathroom with feature tiles
– Bedroom –
* Ceiling fans
* Mirrored wardrobes
* Serviced by the main bathroom
– Main bathroom –
* Deep bath
* Large shower
* Featured tiles
* Separate toilet
– Location –
* 5 minutes to Narangba Woolworths and Specialty Shops
* 6 minutes to Narangba Train Station
* 7 minutes to the Bruce Highway Northbound and Southbound access
* 13 minutes to Westfield North Lakes and IKEA
School Catchment: Jinibara State School and Narangba Valley State High School
Everything about this home excites us and we can’t wait to show you through! If you require further information please contact Brock today.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 448 m²
- 2 Garage