Stunningly Renovated Family Home
House - Burpengary QLD
It’s all about the look; with a palette of grey and white throughout, delivering a modern sophisticated look.
It is not only the outside that will reel you in with its stunning cottage appeal, the inside of this home will captivate you with the stunning timber look flooring that flows effortlessly throughout the home.
The decor has been chosen tastefully giving a modern look with even the smallest details added for that overall luxe experience.
This home has been designed with entertaining in mind with the stunning kitchen taking place as the heart of the home. This creates the perfect space to serve up your family-favorite meals and to entertain your loved ones. The kitchen is spacious in size, with ample storage cupboards and drawers with a large fridge and walk-in pantry space, enough to feed the whole family and some more.
The living and dining room opens up to the back verandah. A great setting to fire up the BBQ and enjoy some downtime with your family and friends. The low-maintenance yet well-presented backyard means you’ll have more time enjoying the benefits of the property without the hours spent having to maintain it.
Make your way up the hallway to discover a more peaceful haven to escape the busy world and unwind after a long day. Each bedroom is spacious in size with large windows to ensure a flow of natural air.
The master bedroom is a true parents retreat. The spacious room has a large built-in wardrobe and features barn door access to its own private ensuite bathroom. The ensuite has been designed with a touch of luxe and will captivate you the moment you see it.
Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 have plush carpet flooring along with the essentials of a modern lifestyle like built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans. All three bedrooms are conveniently serviced by the main bathroom with a separate toilet for convenience.
The main bathroom is as much of a treat as the ensuite bathroom with the added luxury of a long-deep bath. Your children will love bath time and parents will be looking forward to a bubble bath once the children are in bed.
If you are looking for a property to just move into without having to lift a finger, this home is a must-see.
It will make you feel excited to move in and the whole family will love creating new memories in what is such a stunning family home.
Some of our favourite features include:
– General –
* Full renovation of the interior and exterior
* Freshly painted
* New flooring throughout
* Fully fenced in property
* Stylish pebbled driveway
* Double lock up garage 9m x 6m large enough to store away a boat or small caravan
* Single carport
* Garden shed 3m x 3m
* Low maintenance front and backyard
* Concrete patio that wraps around the perimeter of the house
* Tin roofing
* New modern front door
* Timber-look flooring throughout
* Internal laundry
* Laundry with timber benchtop & round, deep stainless steel sink
* Laundry with external access to the clothesline
* Laundry with ample built-in storage
– Kitchen & Living –
* Open plan kitchen, dining, and living design
* Featured paneling on the ceiling
* Slate tiled splash board
* Stone benchtop
* Double stainless steel sink
* Island benchtop with built-in breakfast bar
* Built-in family sized pantry
* Large fridge space
* Plenty of storage throughout
* Electric stove cooktop and rangehood
* Electric oven with grill
* Large window for natural light and ventilation
* Reverse cycle air conditioning unit
* Direct access onto the back verandah
– Master Bedroom –
* New carpet
* Ceiling fan
* Large window overlooking the backyard
* Newly installed reverse cycle air conditioner (LG)
* Large double mirrored built-in wardrobe
* Newly built ensuite bathroom with barn door entrance
* Ensuite with modern grey and white marble-effect featured tiles on floor and walls
* Ensuite with stone effect vanity
* Ensuite with black features throughout including rain-shower head
* Ensuite with large shower and toilet facilities
– Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 –
* New Carpet flooring
* Ceiling fans
* Built-in wardrobes
* Large windows for natural light
* All serviced by the main bathroom with separate toilet
– Main Bathroom –
* Newly renovated
* Tiled flooring and walls
* Modern grey and white marble-effect featured tiles with black features
* Large shower with rain head
* Large-deep bath
* Stone effect vanity
– Location –
* Walking distance to Burpengary Train Station
* Walking distance to IGA shopping complex
* Walking distance to schools & daycares
* 3-minute drive to Burpengary Kmart & Woolworths Shopping Centre
* 5-minute drive to Bruce Highway
School Catchment: Burpengary State School & Burpengary State Secondary School.
Everything about this home excites us and we can’t wait to show you through! If you require further information please contact Brock today.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,035 m²
- 3 Garage