Acreage Living At Its Absolute Finest | Room for the Horse!
Acreage Semi-rural - BURPENGARY QLD
Welcome to 42-46 Facer Rd, Burpengary – A beautiful 8,083m2 estate in the heart of Burpengary, offering endless possibilities. You’re invited to make lifelong memories in a home that blends happiness, sophistication, and tranquility.
Located in a highly desired neighborhood within Burpengary, you will enjoy all there is to offer. You will find prestigious schools, parks, public transport, shopping facilities, and local restaurants only minutes from your front door.
Driving up the tree-lined driveway, you will feel a world away as you take in this stunning property’s abundance of space and tranquillity. You will take in the surroundings with a sense of calm and serenity. It doesn’t matter whether you’re sitting inside or out on the patio; it is a peaceful setting to call your new home!
The heart of this home is undoubtedly the main living zones, encompassing the well-equipped family kitchen, living room, dining room, and formal lounge. You will be amazed as soon as you walk through the door, with ample natural light, spacious rooms, and warm touches that compliment the overall feel of the home. The balanced floor plan has been designed to harness all unique opportunities – such as formal and casual lounge spaces with spectacular views over the yard and the outdoor entertaining area.
The kitchen is the ideal environment to cater to any occasion, bringing your loved ones together over a home-cooked meal. Spacious in size, boasting quality appliances, and ample storage, you will love the peninsula benchtop with a built-in breakfast bar, an ideal space to enjoy a quick bite to eat before you start the day.
Make the most out of entertaining all year round, with effortless flow from indoor to outdoor entertaining. From the sweeping verandah across the front of the home to the rear patio overlooking breathtaking country surroundings, the outdoor living on offer is a dream come true.
With 8,083m2 of usable land, the opportunities are endless. You could add a private pool at the rear of the property or even add some extra fences to the front of the property for a horse paddock for your larger four legged friends.
The three-bay barn-style shed is the ultimate zone for the home handyman and offers storage for all of life’s inclusions. With the right height for under-roof storage for cars, boats, and caravans, there is nothing this space can’t accommodate.
This property will not just become your forever home but be a space to watch your family grow, a place everyone will enjoy, and a place to make lifelong memories. If you’re looking to indulge in a semi-rural family lifestyle that is close to everything, then get in touch today and arrange a viewing!
Some of our favourite features include:
– General –
* 8,083m2 block
* Fully fenced
* Quiet Location
* Private Dam
* Horse property potential
* 15m x 12m Shed and Workshop
* Shed suitable for boat/caravan/car parking
* Ample double power outlets in the shed
* Ample lighting in the shed
* 2 x 20 Amp power points in the shed
* Established, lush gardens
* Large outdoor entertaining area
* Solar Hot Water
* Stunning bay windows
* Tiled throughout
* Internal laundry with external access
* Multiple living areas
– Kitchen & Living –
* Open Plan Kitchen and dining area
* Separate living room off Kitchen
* Large Bifold doors in the living room
* Separate formal lounge at the front of the home
* Large Kitchen
* Electric Cooktop
* Double Ovens
* Ample storage cupboards
* Family Sized Pantry
* Microwave nook
* Large fridge space
– Master Bedroom –
* King-sized room
* Bay window
* Ceiling fan
* Walk-in wardrobe
* Parents Retreat/Nursery
* Private ensuite
* Double vanity with great storage
– Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 –
* Great-sized rooms
* Bay windows
* Built-in wardrobes
* Tiled flooring
– Main Bathroom –
* Large Vanity with fantastic storage outside bathroom/toilet
* Built-in bathtub
* Large shower
* Separate toilet
– Location –
* 2 Minutes to Burpengary Meadows State School
* 2 Minutes to Creec Environment Center and Playground
* 2 Minutes to Carmichael College
* 4 Minutes to Burpengary equestrian center
* 4 Minutes to Burpengary Train Station
* 5 Minutes to Woolworths Narangba and Specialty Shops
* 5 Minutes to Burpengary Plaza with Kmart and Specialty Shops
* 6 Minutes to Bruce Highway (north and southbound)
* 6 Minutes to Burpengary State Secondary College
* 20 Minutes to Westfield Northlakes and IKEA
School Catchment: Burpengary Meadows State School & Burpengary State Secondary College
Everything about this home excites us; we can’t wait to show you through! If you require further information, please contact Brock & Tyson today.
- Acreage Semi-rural
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 9 Parking Spaces
- Land is 8,083 m²
- 9 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining