Australian Bushland Inspired Living
House - Elimbah QLD
As you drive towards this beautiful property, you will feel like you are miles away from the rest of the world, yet you are so close to everything.
Head down the driveway to discover your very own country-living homestead. Inspired by the Australian bushland and designed with entertainment in mind, you will love every aspect of this property.
The yard has been segmented in order to utilise the land to its fullest potential.
The external yard wraps around the outer block of land and includes the manicured front lawn and garden that displays the front of the house beautifully.
The fully fenced-in external backyard includes a triple carport with power for entertaining, a fire pit with fire-side seating, a chicken coop for fresh eggs, a vegetable garden, and plenty of space to build a granny flat or to home your very own petting farm.
The pool yard is a fully fenced-off poolside entertaining area, boasting a resort-style swimming pool with a cabana.
The backyard is a segmented area that compliments the house, a great area for a child’s playground or your household pets to run around. This fenced area boasts an alfresco dining area so you and your loved ones can enjoy a late afternoon BBQ whilst taking in the natural surroundings.
As you walk through the entrance of this home you will immediately be directed to the open plan kitchen and living area, making this the heart of the home. The kitchen boasts a modern design with a large island benchtop and breakfast bar. This is truly an entertainer’s delight and will make the family morning breakfast run a breeze.
The open-plan family and dining room is a fantastic space for everyone to come together while still being able to enjoy their own space. Featuring a fireplace, spending the winter months snuggled up in front of the fire with your loved ones has never been more inviting.
Separate from the kitchen and living room is a spacious lounge/ media room, so you can blast all your favorite movies.
The master bedroom is the ultimate parent’s retreat. Spacious in size, this bedroom boasts carpet flooring, a ceiling fan and ducted air conditioning for all year round comfort, a large walk-in wardrobe with built-in shelving and, a deluxe ensuite with a spa bath and large shower along with a private toilet.
Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 all have carpeted flooring built-in wardrobes, and ceiling fans with ducted air conditioners for all-year-round climate comfort.
All bedrooms are serviced by the main bathroom with a separate toilet.
This property will have you feeling right at home, from waking up in the morning to the peaceful sound of birds chirping to the outdoor barnyard-inspired entertaining area with a fire pit, there will be something for everyone to enjoy.
This property is your future; for endless possibilities.
Some of our favourite features include:
– General –
* Partially fenced in the front yard with a fully grown hedge to give full privacy
* Luscious, well kept green grass to the large front yard
* 50-year-old mango tree with plenty of seasonal fruit
* Extra wide driveway for large vehicle/ truck access
* Security screens on every door of the house
* Solar power – 9kw 21 panels
* 5000-liter water tank x2 plumbed
* 3000-liter water tank x2 plumbed
* 6 zones ducted air conditioning throughout the home
* Ceiling fans in every room
* Internal laundry with external access to the clothesline
* Laundry with ample storage
* Laundry with deep sink
* Home study nook great for working from home
* Large shed 8m x 14m with a powered double electric roller door, 2 manual roller doors along with doorway entry. The high ceiling caters to the mezzanine loft with ample storage and the concrete flooring has been made to bear the weight of a truck or multiple cars using the car hoist.
* Double garage with epoxy flooring light grey external access
* Double garage easily converted into a home gym
* Double garage with internal access
* Great for a children playground and pets
* Side access with double gates
* Alfresco dining area
* Self chlorinated swimming pool
* Poolside cabana and entertaining area
* Fully fenced-in
* Fully fenced back yard
* Triple powered carport
* Water, tap access to the backyard
* Firepit and fire-side seating
* Chickens and chicken coop
* Trailer storage carport
* Double gates to fence off the front to back
* Great space for a small petting farm
* Plenty of room to build a granny flat
* Town water
– Kitchen & Living –
* Open plan kitchen and living room,
* Kitchen large bench space
* large island bench with breakfast bar
* Large double stainless steel sink
* Large fridge space & plumbed for water
* Bosch electric cooktop and rangehood
* Bosch oven with built-in grill
* Delonghi dishwasher
* Family sized pantry
* Tiled throughout kitchen dining and living room
* Living room with fireplace
* Family room carpet flooring, great for a media room
– Master Bedroom –
* Large in size
* Direct access to the backyard and under the covered patio
* Large ensuite
* Private toilet
* Spa bath
* Double vanity
* Large Shower
* Walk-In wardrobes
– Bedroom 2,3,4-
* Carpet flooring
* Ceiling fan
* Double door wardrobe
– Main Bathroom –
* Deep bath
* Large shower
* Separate toilet
* Large window for natural airflow
* Heated lighting and exhaust fan
– Location –
* 25 minutes to Bribie Island
* 9 minutes to Caboolture train station
* 10 minutes to Caboolture hospital
* 4 minutes to Bruce Highway
* 12 minutes to Morayfield Shopping Centre
* 7 minutes to Aldi Morayfield
* 4 minutes to the new shopping development with coles, bunnings, chemist warehouse, and more specialty shops
School Catchment Area: Pumicestone State School & Caboolture State High School
Everything about this home excites us and we can’t wait to show you through! If you require further information please contact Brock & team.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 9 Parking Spaces
- Land is 3,889 m²
- 9 Garage