A New Chapter Is Around The Corner
House Sold - Narangba QLD
Welcome to 41 Grace Crescent, a beautiful family-inspired home. From the community-felt location of Narangba Heights to the spacious open plan interior, every little detail was collated to create the perfect family home.
For added convenience, you’ll love the soon-to-be-finished development offering a new shopping complex with a commercial grocer and cafe dining only a short walk away.
You will also guarantee a high level of education for your children. This family home is positioned within the catchment area of some of the most highly respected schools; Narangba Valley State School, Narangba Valley State High School and Carmichael College.
As you enter the front door of this stunning single-story home, you will immediately notice how the long wide hallway makes everything feel spacious in size.
The floor plan flows effortlessly throughout, directing you towards the open-plan kitchen, dining and living room. This modern layout creates the perfect space to entertain your guests, or step outside onto the outdoor area, fire up the BBQ, and immerse yourself in this peaceful space.
The kitchen should be the heart of all family homes, and this kitchen is the perfect place to cook up your family’s favourites and to feel connected whilst enjoying a meal together after a long day.
The large island benchtop with breakfast bar will make the morning school run easy, whilst the ample storage and family-sized pantry will help to ensure a quick and easy clean-up after every meal.
Separate from the main living area for privacy is the media room. Close the blinds and gather the family to watch the latest blockbuster movies.
The primary bedroom is the perfect parent’s retreat. Boasting a large walk-in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom with a spacious shower and toilet, you will have everything you need to create your quiet haven.
Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 are all queen-sized rooms with built-in wardrobes.
The primary bathroom services these bedrooms with a large shower, detachable head, built-in bathtub, vanity and large mirror with storage.
This design will make you look forward to bath time after a long day. So close the door, pour a glass of wine and zone out from the rest of the household.
For added convenience, the toilet is positioned separately from the bathroom so you can enjoy bath time without being disturbed.
If you are ready to embark on a new journey, a new chapter to create new memories. Then this beautiful family home is ready to welcome you and your loved one.
Some of our favourite features include:
– General –
* Stunning frontage overlooking nature strip
* Lock up double car garage
* Front door security systems Uniden, App
* Tinted windows to the front of the home
* Security screens on all doors and windows
* Frosted glass windows throughout
* New LED lights throughout
* Solar skylight in the hallway
* Ample hallway storage
* Internal laundry with external access
* Built-in linen cupboard
* Alfresco dining with ceiling fan
* Garden shed
* External clothesline
* Low maintenance, landscaped front and back yard
– Kitchen & Living –
* Separate media room with ceiling fan
* Living room with ceiling fan and a reverse cycle air conditioning unit
* Kitchen peninsula benchtop with breakfast bar
* Hanging pendant lighting
* Double stainless steel sink
* New dishwasher
* New oven
* New electric cooktop
* Family sizes pantry with drawers and shelving
* Ample cupboards and drawers
* XL fridge space
– Main Bedroom –
* Spacious in size
* Ceiling fan
* Wind out- ventilation windows
* Walk-in wardrobe with shelving and ample hanging space
* Ensuite bathroom with shower and toilets
– Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 –
* Built-in wardrobe
* Ceiling fan
– Main Bathroom –
* Large shower
* Built-in bathtub
* Vanity with storage
* Private toilet
– Location –
* Walking distance to many walking tracks through the estate
* 5 minutes to Narangba Woolworths
* 9 minutes to the Bruce Highway (north and southbound access)
* 13 minutes to Morayfield Shopping Centre
* 17 minutes to Westfield North Lakes and IKEA
School Catchment Area: Narangba Valley State School & Narangba Valley State High School
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 375 m²
- 2 Garage