Lifestyle home with endless possibilities!
House - BURPENGARY EAST QLD
Nestled in the heart of the tranquil suburb of Burpengary East, this exceptional property offers an idyllic lifestyle that appeals to families, investors, retirees, and tradespeople alike. Here, you’ll enjoy the convenience of great schooling options, the serenity of a quiet, leafy, and green neighbourhood, and a genuine sense of community. With spacious acreage living, this family-friendly locale is surrounded by lush green spaces and parklands, providing the perfect backdrop for your next chapter.
Main home: 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom.
As you step into the main home, you’ll be captivated by the thoughtfully designed living spaces that seamlessly flow together. A spacious media/family room adorned with a ceiling fan and letterbox windows complements the massive dining and living room equipped with split system air conditioning and a ceiling fan. Step out onto the 127m2 north-facing alfresco patio and be mesmerised by the stunning dam view-a perfect setting for gatherings and relaxation.
The beautifully appointed kitchen features an eye-catching Herringbone tile splashback, a huge waterfall-edge stone island bench with a breakfast bar, and includes a large butler’s pantry and ample storage. The master bedroom, generously sized and north-facing, boasts a huge walk-in robe, split system air conditioning, and patio access. The master ensuite is a retreat of its own, featuring an oversized shower, dual vanity, and a luxurious bathtub. The secondary bedrooms are warm and inviting, all equipped with ceiling fans and private balcony access. Bedrooms 2 and 4 include built-in robes, while bedroom 3 features a walk-in robe. They are all serviced by a beautifully presented main bathroom with an oversized shower.
Granny Flat: 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom
The granny flat, located further inside the property bounds, offers two master sized bedrooms, each with its own ensuite, built-in robe, ceiling fan, and split system air conditioning. The interconnected living and dining area is filled with natural light and leads to a well-appointed kitchen with modern appliances. Enjoy the 63m2 north-facing patio, perfect for unwinding while overlooking the serene dam and its picturesque surroundings.
Property & Location:
This property boasts a massive, flat block covering 7808m2 with approximately 3500m2 of usable land space, offering endless possibilities for landscaping and property layout. Your property boundary even extends over the dam, providing an exclusive touch of nature. The ideal home orientation ensures a north-facing house and balcony and is fully fenced, with the dam acting as a rear boundary, and features maintenance-free aluminium privacy screening on the ground levels.
This property is feature packed, as you will see below:
General & outside (both homes)
• Main home 228m2 internal – 127m2 balcony.
• Granny flat 99m2 internal – 63m2 patio.
• Massive, flat block covering 7808m2.
• Approx 3,500m2 usable land space.
• Flexible design options for landscaping and property layout.
• Property boundary extends over the dam.
• In-ground sewerage system
• Ideal home orientation – north facing house & balcony.
• Fully fenced property – dam acts as a rear boundary.
• Maintenance free aluminium privacy screening on ground levels.
Main house (primary dwelling)
– 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 4 car under-roof parking.
• True open-plan layout offers a seamless flow between living spaces.
• Large media / family room with a ceiling fan and letterbox windows.
• Massive dining & living room with split system air conditioning & ceiling fan.
• 127m2 alfresco patio, north-facing with a stunning outlook over the dam.
• Beautifully presented and well appointed open-plan kitchen.
• Eye-catching Herringbone feature tile splashback.
• Huge, waterfall edge, 20mm stone island bench with breakfast bar.
• Includes a large butlers pantry and ample storage & bench space.
• 900mm oven & electric cooktop
• North facing, generously sized, huge walk-in robe, overlooking the dam.
• Includes split system air conditioning, ceiling fan & patio access.
• Master ensuite features an oversized shower, dual vanity and bathtub.
Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4
• Warm & inviting secondary bedrooms with varying layouts & sizing.
• All bedrooms include a ceiling fan and private balcony access.
• Bed 2 & 4 include built-in robes, while bed 3 features a walk-in robe.
• Serviced by the beautifully presented main bathroom with oversize shower.
Granny Flat (second dwelling)
– 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 car under-roof parking.
Living & kitchen
• Interconnected living & dining via side-by-side privacy doors.
• Living room features a ceiling fan and loads of natural light.
• Kitchen offers decent bench space, modern appliances incl dish-drawer.
• 63m2 north-facing patio overlooking the dam & surrounds.
• Both bedrooms are equally sized and include their own ensuite.
• Each with built-in robe, ceiling fan and split system air conditioning.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to call this remarkable dual living property yours. Reach out to Tyson or Brock today, and seize the chance to live your dream life in the serene and family-friendly enclave of Burpengary East. Act now, as properties of this calibre are in high demand! Your dream home awaits!
- 6 bed
- 4 bath
- 6 Parking Spaces
- Land is 7,808 m²
- 6 Garage