In The Heart Of It All
House Sold - Burpengary QLD
Welcome to 4 Longford Court in Burpengary, the perfect example of light-loving, easy living.
Attractively presented on a peaceful, north-facing 1094sqm block of land, offering a first-class family lifestyle.
Within proximity to many amenities such as the local Village Shopping Centre just around the corner.
Public transport has never been so easy with Burpengary Railway Station only a 2-minute walk from your doorstep, arriving in Brisbane CBD within 35 minutes.
The foundations for a savvy buyer or creative mind are laid for this property to become your dream home.
With its easy interior flow characterised by the arched forms throughout, this home offers multiple living zones intelligently, separating the living areas from the bedrooms for the utmost privacy.
The heart of any family home should be the kitchen, and this specific kitchen will tick all the boxes. Spacious in size with ample storage and a built-in butler pantry, preparing family meals will be an enjoyable experience.
An open-plan design directs you to the entertaining outdoor area, making this home an entertainer’s dream; its elevated position treats you to stunning sunset views every evening.
The primary bedroom features a private zen garden with a built-in pond designed for absolute tranquillity. Boasting the modern luxuries of a generously sized walk-in wardrobe with ample storage and shelving as well as its own ensuite with a large corner shower and toilet. This haven has everything included to make it a true parents retreat.
The remaining three bedrooms have built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans for all-year-round climate control. Positioned close to the main bathroom for convenience. The main bathroom offers a built-in bath, a large shower, a separate powder room, and a private toilet.
This rare family-designed estate offers something for everyone; the 7m x 6m Double Garage and additional 3m x 2m tool shed is sure to excite. Vegetable patches, fruit trees, and a chicken coop offer fresh organic produce within your backyard.
Everything about this home excites us, and we can’t wait to show you through! If you require further information, please contact Brock & the Team today.
Some of our favourite features include:
– General –
* 20 Solar panels
* Side access
* Double garage
* 3000L water tank
* Curved arch doorways throughout
* Internal laundry with linen cupboards and direct access to the outdoor clothesline
* Elevated backyard
* Garden shed
* Chicken coop with separate carport for the ride on lawn mower
* Large concreted areas perfect for the handyman
* Outdoor entertaining with Multiple power points
– Kitchen & Living –
* Open plan kitchen
* Ample storage and bench space
* 3-seater breakfast bar
* Large window overlooking the patio
* Double stainless steels sink
* Chef electric cooktop
* Smeg oven
* Direct access to the back patio
* Sunken formal lounge with direct access to entertaining
* The large bay window for natural light and airflow
* Panasonic reverse cycle air conditioning
* Ceiling fan
* Separate formal dining area
* Large walk-in butlers pantry with ample storage
* Designated tea and coffee station
– Primary Bedroom –
* Walk-in wardrobe with ample storage and shelving
* Ensuite bathroom with large corner shower, vanity and toilet
* Direct access to its own zen garden with a built-in pond
– Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 –
* Carpet flooring
* Ceiling fans
* Built-in wardrobes
– Main Bathroom –
* Separate powder room with basin
* Private toilet
* Built-in bath.
* Large show with adjustable head
* Floor-to-ceiling tiling
– Location –
* 2 minutes to local speciality shops and cafe dining
* 2 minutes to Burpengary community childcare
* 6 minutes to Burpengary Plaza with Woolworths, Cole, Aldi, Kmart and other specialty shops
* 6 Minutes to restaurants and fast food outlets
* 15 minutes to North lakes Shopping Centre
* 4-minute walk to Burpengary Train Station
* 8 minutes to the Bruce Highway
* 3 minutes to Burpengary Train Station
* Walking distance to small shopping precinct including cafe dining
School Catchment: Burpengary State School & Burpengary Secondary State School
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,094 m²
- 2 Garage