Highset By The Bay
House Sold - Deception Bay QLD
Just a short stroll to the waterfront, this gorgeous highset house is ready for a new family to call it home. Set on a level 600m2 block, the fully fenced yard is low maintenance with plenty of space for the kids & pets to play. On the upper level of the home you’ll find an open plan living, dining & kitchen space equipped with hardwood floors and high ceilings. Fantastic for entertaining on, the back deck is located just off the kitchen making meal time easy and is fully secure for the kids to play on.
All 3 bedrooms are located on the upper floor and share a centrally located bathroom with a separate toilet. Head downstairs and you’ll find a fantastic additional space that can be used either as a rumpus or a 4th bedroom. Off the rumpus room, you’ll find a large undercover patio with plenty of room for additional seating and a BBQ!
Walk down to the waterfront and enjoy family parks, walking tracks and even a dog beach. Only a few minutes drive down the road you have Market Square Deception Bay, Aldi and various other shops & dining options. With schools & kindergartens only a few minutes away everything you need is conveniently located close by.
Some of our favourite features include:
– General –
* Fully fenced level 600m2 block
* 3m x 3m garden shed
* Shared bathroom with shower, bath & separate toilet
* Hardwood floors throughout home
* Secure deck off kitchen
* Large undercover patio off rumpus
– Kitchen & Living –
* Electric stove top & new Omega oven
* Open plan kitchen, living & dining
* High ceilings
* Air conditioning in living room
* Large rumpus room downstairs
– Bedrooms –
* Master with built ins, ceiling fan & air conditioning
* Bedroom 2 with built ins & ceiling fan
* Bedroom 3 with ceiling fan
– Location –
* Minutes from the waterfront with family parks, dog beach & walking/bike tracks
* Close to schools & kindergartens
* Backs onto Christ the King Catholic Primary School
* Short drive to local Woolworths & Market Square Deception Bay
* 5 minutes to the Bruce Highway
* 20 minutes to Redcliffe waterfront
* Catchment area for Deception Bay North State School & Deception Bay State High School
Everything about this home excites us and we can’t wait to show you through!
This property is being sold without a price, therefore the website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only. For a price guide and more information please call Brock and Dan today!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 600 m²
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Outdoor Entertaining