Luxury Dual Living
House - Narangba QLD
Welcome home to 4 Cootamundra Crescent, Narangba. A beautiful family home nestled within a great family-friendly neighbourhood of Narangba. This lovely home was developed for a growing family, offering a fantastic-sized granny flat – great for older children or elderly parents.
You will enjoy all there is to offer with the beautiful Greenway Central Park within walking distance and local amenities such as local shopping, food outlets, cafe dining, and public transport just a short distance away.
Set on a rare 1000m2 block, this home offers a large, spacious backyard with a beautiful, in-ground swimming pool and large entertaining area, the perfect spot to sit and watch the children play.
When you step through the grand entrance, you will be amazed at all this home has to offer. The open-plan kitchen design is the perfect place to keep your loved ones connected. The kitchen is spacious in size and boasts an ample amount of storage. You will love the family-sized pantry, quality appliances, and 900mm electric cooktop like all modern homes. The large island benchtop with a built-in breakfast bar is the ideal space to enjoy a quick bite to eat before you start your day and offer plenty of preparation space – perfect for the home cook.
The main bedroom is the perfect parent’s retreat, the ideal place to escape and unwind after a long day. Boasting ducted air conditioning, a generous walk-in wardrobe, and an ensuite bathroom with a large shower, toilet, and vanity with ample storage for all your essentials.
Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 boast enough space for queen-sized beds, making these rooms ideal for growing teenagers, with built-in storage, carpet flooring, and ducted air conditioning.
The main bathroom is spacious and equipped with a luxury overhead rainfall shower. It also has a large mirror and vanity with ample storage for the whole family. For added convenience, the toilet is positioned separately from the bathroom – so no more interruptions while you enjoy a relaxing, undisturbed bath.
When you think this home couldn’t possibly offer anymore, there is a fully self-contained granny flat. With an open plan kitchen and living room, generous bedroom, ample storage space, and a large bathroom with shower, toilet, and laundry cupboard, this spot is perfect for elderly parents or older children.
This house is a place you’ll love to call home, a place to watch your children grow, gather your family and friends to celebrate special occasions, and a place where memories are sure to be created.
Some of our favourite features include:
* 2 car garage with internal access to home
* 6.1m x 6.0m undercover carport with direct access to the street
* Internal laundry with external access
* Ducted air conditioning throughout the home
* Large outdoor covered patio
* In-ground swimming pool
* 3.0m x 3.0m Garden shed
* Side Access
* Solar system
Kitchen & Living
* Open plan kitchen, family and dining area
* Separate Living room
* Large, family-sized pantry
* Large island benchtop with breakfast bar
* Electric cooktop and rangehood
* Large 900mm oven
* Stainless steel sink
* Living room with direct access to the outdoor entertainment area
* Large-sized master bedroom – 4.2m x 3.6m
* Ceiling fan and ducted air conditioning
* Large window allowing for ample light and ventilation
* Generous Walk-In Robe
* Ensuite bathroom with large shower and toilet
* Ensuite bathroom with ample storage
Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4
* Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4, all with built-in wardrobes
* All bedrooms carpeted
* Ceiling fans and ducted air conditioning in all bedrooms
* Serviced by the main bathroom
* Large Overhead Rainfall Shower
* Separate Toilet
* Built-in vanity with ample storage
* Great for older children or elderly parents
* Open plan kitchen and living area
* Island bench with breakfast bar
* Gas stovetop
* Separate reverse cycle air conditioning
* Generous sized bedroom
* Built-in wardrobe, as well as a walk-in robe, allowing ample storage
* Large bathroom with shower, toilet, and laundry facilities with access to the outdoors.
* Walking distance to Greenway Central Park
* 2 minutes to Narangba Valley State High School
* 2 minutes to Narangba Woolworths & specialty shops
* 3 minutes to Narangba Valley State School
* 7 minutes to Narangba Train Station
* 8 minutes to Bruce Highway (both north and southbound)
* 10 minutes to Burpengary Plaza with Kmart and Specialty Shops
* 15 minutes to Westfield Northlakes and IKEA
School Catchment: Narangba Valley State School & Narangba Valley State High School
Everything about this home excites us, and we can’t wait to show you through! If you require further information, please contact Brock today.
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,000 m²
- 4 Garage