In The Heart Of It All
House - BURPENGARY QLD
Welcome to 4 Bantry Avenue Burpengary, the perfect example of light-loving, easy living.
Attractively presented on a 1,877 sqm block of land, offering the perfect family lifestyle.
Within proximity to many amenities such as the local Village Shopping Centre, as well as 2 highly regarded schools, Burpengary State School & St Eugene College just minutes from your front door.
Public transport has never been so easy with Burpengary Railway Station only a 2-minute walk from your doorstep, arriving in Brisbane CBD within 43 minutes.
The foundations for a savvy buyer or creative mind are laid for this property to become your dream home.
With its easy interior flow characterised by the arched forms throughout, this home offers multiple living zones intelligently, separating the living areas from the bedrooms for the utmost privacy.
The heart of any family home should be the kitchen, and this specific kitchen will tick all the boxes. Spacious in size with ample storage and a built-in pantry, preparing family meals will be an enjoyable experience.
An open-plan design directs you to the entertaining outdoor area, making this home an entertainer’s dream; its elevated position treats you to stunning sunset views every evening.
The three spacious bedrooms have carpet flooring, built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans. The primary bedroom also direct access to the main bathroom.
The main bathroom has plenty of room for the whole family. With a built-in bath shower and vanity with ample storage.
This home has everything a modern family requires yet offers a blank canvas for you to turn this home into your dream home.If you require further information, please contact Brock & the Team today.
Some of our favourite features include:
– General –
* Garage / Shed 8m x 5m
* Patio and additional car spot
* Covered outdoor entertaining area
* Internal laundry with external access
* Built-in linen cupboard
* Spacious bathroom with built-in bath and shower
* Separate toilet with basin
– Kitchen & Living –
* Open plan kitchen and dining with tiled flooring and ceiling fan
* Semi private living room with carpet flooring, ceiling fan and reverse cycle air conditioner
* Kitchen with ample bench space and storage
* Built-in family sized pantry
* Electric oven, grill and cooktop with rangehood
– Primary Bedroom –
* Carpet flooring
* Ceiling fan
* Bay window
* Mirrored built-in wardrobe
* Access to the main bathroom
– Bedrooms 2 & 3 –
* Carpet flooring
* Built-in wardrobes
* Large windows for natural airflow
– Location –
* Walking distance to small shopping precinct including cafe dining
* 1 Minute to Burpengary State School
* 2 minutes to local speciality shops and cafe dining
* 3 minutes to Burpengary Train Station
* 4-minute walk to Burpengary Train Station
* 4 Minutes to St Eugene College
* 2 minutes to Burpengary community childcare
* 6 minutes to Burpengary Plaza with Woolworths, Cole, Aldi, Kmart and other specialty shops
* 6 Minutes to restaurants and fast food outlets
* 8 minutes to the Bruce Highway
* 15 minutes to North Lakes Shopping Centre
School Catchment: Burpengary State School & Burpengary Secondary State School
Everything about this home excites us and we can’t wait to show you through! If you require further information please contact Brock & Tyson today.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,877 m²
- 2 Garage