Timeless Family Acreage Estate
House - NARANGBA QLD
If you have been searching for a tree change but want to keep the luxuries of city living, this is the property for you. Welcome to 32 Roden Drive, Narangba – a stunning 4ha estate offering endless possibilities, privacy, and vast open space.
From the moment you drive up to the property, you will be delighted by what is on offer. This estate is surrounded by rural aspects and provides the feeling of seclusion while being situated only moments from local parks, schools, and shops. Enjoy everything on offer in an exclusive rural setting while being only a moment away from everything you could need.
There’s a sense of calm and serenity as you take in the surroundings of this property. It doesn’t matter whether you’re sitting inside or out on the deck; it is a peaceful setting to call your new home!
Before you even leave your car, you will be wowed by the 1-acre private dam, complete with a Jetty and fountain. With a large covered deck overlooking the dam, you will love spending your afternoons here unwinding as you watch the sunset over your property.
The main residence features approximately 108 sqm of impressive space. As you enter through the front door, you are greeted by the home’s open-plan living, dining, and kitchen. Designed with comfort in mind, the kitchen features a modern design, quality appliances, air conditioning, and ample storage, ensuring cooking is effortless and enjoyable. Located at the end of the hallway, the bedrooms are located away from the entertaining area for privacy. The master suite is beautifully designed, offering a great-sized room with a built-in wardrobe & private ensuite. There is space for the entire family with two additional bedrooms, both a generous size.
The second dwelling, or ‘granny flat,’ features an open plan living, dining, and kitchen with gorgeous cathedral ceilings and two good-sized bedrooms. The main bedroom and living zones open onto a stunning hardwood deck that overlooks the lush private gardens.
When you think there is nothing else this property could offer, you will come across hardwood stables and open grass areas, offering somewhere to exercise your horse and watch the kids run around. The property has two existing sheds; the first has an attached studio with a kitchen and bathroom, and the second offers undercover parking for three vehicles.
With so much on offer over this vast estate, come and take a look for yourself. We can’t wait to show you through and for you to see the endless possibilities that are on offer here.
Some of our favourite features include:
– General –
* Rare 4ha block in the heart of Narangba
* Large 1 Acre Private Dam with Jetty
* Large electric pump to deliver dam water plumbed across the property to 6 outlets
* 10m x 6m x 3.4m rural shed with one lock-up space surrounded by a sandstone wall
* Powered and dam water-fed Hardwood stables (12m x 8m)
* Existing house slab overlooking the dam
* Large Covered wooden deck overlooking the dam with amenities & storage underneath
* Amenities including power, water, toilet, ceiling fans, projector
* Stables with 8m x 4m awning overlooking the large oval
* Unique Rocket fired pizza oven under rustic shelter
* Lush, landscaped gardens surrounding all dwellings
– Main Residence –
* Three-bedroom home
* Open Plan Kitchen, Dining, and Living Room
* Tiles throughout
* Large windows for natural light
* Air conditioning
* Ceiling fans
* Kitchen with great storage
* Electric cooktop and oven
* Large fridge space
* Microwave nook
* Main bedroom with ensuite & built-in wardrobe
* 2 additional fantastic-sized bedrooms
* Main bathroom with built-in bathtub & large shower
* Separate toilet
* Internal Laundry
* Large three car carport
– Granny Flat –
* Cathedral Ceilings
* Air conditioning
* Ceiling Fans
* Large, covered hardwood deck deck
* Open plan kitchen, living and dining room
* Kitchen with electric cooktop and oven
* Storage cupboards
* 5.0m x 3.9m bedroom that opens up onto an entertaining deck
* Additional smaller bedroom
* Bathroom with large shower
– Studio –
* 6.0m x 6.0m studio
* 6.0 m x 6.0m shed attached to the studio
* Bathroom with shower & toilet
– Location –
* 8 minutes to Narangba Valley State School
* 9 minutes to Woolworths Narangba & Specialty stores
* 9 minutes to Narangba Valley State High School
* 12 minutes to Narangba Train Station
* 15 minutes to Bruce Highway (Both north and southbound access)
* 22 minutes to Westfield North Lakes & Ikea
School Catchment: Narangba Valley State School & Narangba Valley State High School
Everything about this home excites us; we can’t wait to show you through! If you require further information, please contact Brock & Tyson today.
- 6 bed
- 4 bath
- 6 Parking Spaces
- Land is 4 hectare
- 6 Garage