A Beautiful Home
House - Burpengary QLD
An impeccable, eye-catching, and well-positioned family home. As you drive towards this property you will be sure to discover a community that you have always dreamed to call home.
Set in a sought-after community of Burpengary, positioned across the road to parks and picnic areas, this street location boasts a great family-like feeling creating the perfect environment to raise a young family.
As you walk through the entrance of this home you will be directed into the open plan kitchen and living area making this the heart of the home. The kitchen boasts a modern design with a large island benchtop and breakfast bar. This is truly an entertainer’s delight and will make the family morning breakfast run a breeze.
The open-plan family room is a fantastic space for everyone to come together while still being able to enjoy their own space.
Featuring the perfect lounge/living room, to snuggle up with your loved ones whilst watching your favorite family movies.
The master bedroom is the ultimate parent’s retreat. Spacious in size, this bedroom boasts plush carpet flooring, a reverse cycle air conditioner for all year round comfort, a large walk-in wardrobe with built-in shelving and, an open plan ensuite with a large shower and toilet.
Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 all have plush carpet flooring, built-in wardrobes, and ceiling fans for all-year-round climate comfort. All bedrooms are serviced by the main bathroom with a separate toilet.
The main bathroom boasts a deep bathtub and large shower complemented with a private toilet.
This 707m2 block offers so many unique features. The outdoor alfresco dining & entertaining space is a wonderful place to enjoy with your family and guests.
There is a designated boat or caravan pad at the front of the house along with front yard fencing to offer privacy.
This home is move-in-ready and is waiting for you to make some memories. This is one you don’t want to miss out on! Your dream home awaits!
Some of our favourite features include:
– General –
* Sought-after neighborhood
* Walking distance to lakeside picnic area and park
* Fenced front yard
* Caravan or boat pad
* Double garage, large in size
* Double garage features timber look remote roller door
* Double garage with internal access through laundry
* Double garage with external access to the clothesline
* Landscaped front garden with new retaining walls
* Landscaped backyard
* Garden Shed
* Powered outdoor patio with ceiling fan
* Timber look porcelain flooring throughout living spaces
* Internal laundry with direct external access to clothesline & garage
* Internal laundry with tiled flooring
* Downlights throughout
– Kitchen & Living –
* Lounge room carpeted flooring
* Lounge room ceiling fans
* Lounge room large window with street front view
* Living room tiled throughout
* Living room ceiling fan
* Family room close proximity to the kitchen for convenience
* Family room with direct access to the back patio
* Family room with ceiling fan
* Kitchen with Island benchtop and breakfast bar
* Kitchen with double stainless steel sink
* Kitchen with gas cooktop and rangehood
* Kitchen with oven
* Kitchen with dishwasher
* Fridge space
* Family sized pantry
* Ample storage cupboards and draws
– Master Bedroom –
* Front of house location
* Large window overlooking the landscaped garden offering street-front privacy
* Plush carpet flooring
* Walk-in wardrobe
* Ceiling fan
* Reverse cycle air conditioner
* Open-plan ensuite bathroom with tiled flooring
* Ensuite bathroom with double vanity, shower, and toilet
– Bedroom 2,3 & 4 –
* Positioned privately at the back of the home
* Plus carpet flooring
* Ceiling fan
* Built-in wardrobe
* Serviced by the main bathroom
– Main Bathroom –
* Tiled flooring
* Deep Bath
* Separate toilet
– Location –
* 15 minutes to Northlakes Shopping Centre
* 3 minutes to Burpengary Train Station
* Walking distance to small shopping precinct including cafe dining
School Catchment Area: Burpengary State School & Burpengary State Secondary School
Everything about this home excites us and we can’t wait to show you through! If you require further information please contact Brock today.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 707 m²
- 2 Garage