B&D presents: 31-33 Excelsior Drive | The Excelsior Park Estate
House Sold - MORAYFIELD QLD
Tucked away in the highly sought after Excelsior Park Estate, this freshly updated and move-in ready 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom home offers the perfect blend of suburban tranquility and convenience. Morayfield, a green and leafy suburb, boasts a rich sense of community, making it an ideal haven for families, retirees, tradespeople, and everyone in between. With excellent schooling options, numerous sporting facilities, and a major shopping precinct, Morayfield is a thriving and vibrant suburb with something for everyone
Step inside and discover the epitome of effortless luxury in this newly renovated home. With two enormous living spaces, you’ll have the flexibility to create the perfect atmosphere for your family’s lifestyle. The spacious living and media room, with brand new carpet, features bay windows, allowing natural light to fill the space. Large enough to accommodate a study or reading nook, this is a truly inviting and versatile living room. The open-plan dining and family room, also flooded with natural light thanks to a second bay window, provides ample space for a 10-seat dining table, a full lounge suite, and a breakfast table. The well-equipped kitchen is centrally located, ensuring an inclusive experience for all, and comes complete with brand new appliances, including an Omega cooktop, wall-mounted oven, and dishwasher, as well as a brand new sink.
The master suite is your private retreat, featuring a walk-in robe & ensuite cleverly concealed behind a sliding mirror, brand new carpet, and glass sliders that lead to the sweeping covered alfresco entertaining area. The additional generously sized bedrooms, each with new carpets, built-in robes and ceiling fans, ensure comfort and convenience for everyone in the family, while the updated main bathroom features a wide vanity, bathtub, and shower.
Outside, the 3001m2 block offers ample space for outdoor activities and boasts natural screening thanks to the perimeter gardens. A large garden shed and gated side vehicle access to the backyard add to the practicality of this property. The alfresco entertaining area features a brand new roof & paint, as well as a built-in brick BBQ with a chimney, perfect for hosting gatherings and creating lasting memories with friends and family. A solar hot water system helps reduce your bills, and a remote double garage and separate internal laundry under the main roof provide added convenience.
General & outdoor
• Expansive 3001m2 block with natural screening thanks to the perimeter gardens.
• Move in ready! This home has been thoughtfully updated with premium finishes.
– Freshly painted inside & out, & new carpet to the media room & bedrooms.
– Bathrooms received new toilets and tapware. New blinds & curtains throughout.
– Kitchen with brand new Omega oven, 700mm cooktop, dishwasher & new sink.
• Sweeping alfresco entertaining area featuring a built-in brick BBQ with chimney.
• Large 6m x 3m garden shed and gated side vehicle access to backyard.
• Well presented, fully fenced & low maintenance property.
• Solar Hot Water system installed to help reduce bill shock!
• Remote double garage and separate internal laundry under main roof.
Kitchen & living
• 2 enormous living areas provide flexibility that will cater to everyone’s needs.
• Living & media room with new carpet features bay windows & space for a reading nook.
• Tiled open plan dining & family room floods with sunlight from a second bay window.
– Can accommodate a 10 seat dining table, full lounge suite & breakfast table.
• Spacious and well equipped kitchen receives natural sunlight from the bay window.
– Includes brand new Omega cooktop, Omega oven, Omega Dishwasher, & sink.
– Centrally located to ensure an inclusive experience for the chef of the day.
• Master suite with new carpet, boasts a 2-way sliding mirror to the walk-in robe & ensuite.
• The ensuite includes an oversized shower and feature tile skirting & shower wall.
• Comfortable & convenient thanks to a ceiling fan and glass sliders to the alfresco area.
Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4
• Freshly carpeted, generously sized, each includes a ceiling fan and built-in robe.
• Serviced by the main bathroom which features a wide vanity, bathtub & shower.
Seize this opportunity now! Contact Tyson or Brock today to make this beautiful Morayfield home yours. Don’t wait, large block properties are in high demand which means that this amazing property will not last!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 3,001 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining