House - Narangba QLD
Welcome home to 30 Catchment Court, Narangba; a modern home nestled within the family-friendly Stone Ridge Estate, perfectly appealing to anyone looking for a family home or investment property located within the community of Narangba.
Conveniently positioned, you will enjoy all there is to offer with walking paths, lakeside picnic areas, and excellent schools. The location provides convenience with elite schools, shopping villages, and public transport for quick access to Brisbane City.
As you enter through the front door of this single-story home, be directed down the hallway and into the spacious open plan kitchen, living and dining room.
The open plan kitchen design is the perfect place to keep your loved ones connected. This kitchen is the heart of the home, offering great storage, quality modern appliances and a large island benchtop; the perfect space to enjoy a quick bite to eat before you start the day.
The primary bedroom is the perfect retreat after a long day at work. The spacious room offers all the luxuries you could want with a ceiling fan, air conditioning, carpet flooring, a sizeable walk-in wardrobe, and an ensuite bathroom with a large shower and toilet.
Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 offer carpet flooring, ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes. These bedrooms are all serviced by the main bathroom, which offers a large shower, built-in bathtub and ample storage.
Just when you think this lovely home ticks all the boxes, you will find yourself emerging in its luscious green surroundings – an eco-corridor that runs directly across the back of the property, providing a protected habitat for a vast number of native animals.
If you are ready to embark on a new journey, a new chapter to create new memories with your loved ones, this beautiful family home will welcome you and your loved ones.
* Low maintenance house and yard
* Fully Fences Yard
* Great Neighborhood
* No back neighbours
* Alfresco dining area
* Featured back fence overlooking the nature strip
* Double garage with direct access to home
Kitchen & Living
* Open plan kitchen and living
* Spacious kitchen
* Stainless steel appliances, including dishwasher and gas stove
* Large Island bench top with breakfast bar
* Family sized pantry
* Generous living and dining room
* Air conditioning to the main living area
* Ceiling fan in the main living area
* Tiled throughout living areas
* Carpet flooring
* Ceiling fan
* Reverse cycle air conditioner
* Walk-in Wardrobe
* Ensuite bathroom with a shower and toilet
Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4
* Carpet flooring
* Ceiling fans
* Built-in wardrobes
* Serviced by the main bath
* Large shower
* Built-in bathtub
* Vanity with ample storage
* 3 Minutes to Jinibara State School
* 5 Minutes to Narangba Valley State High School
* 5 Minutes to Narangba Woolworths and Specialty Shops
* 6 Minutes to Narangba Train Station
* 7 Minutes to the Bruce Highway Northbound and Southbound access
* 13 Minutes to Westfield North Lakes and IKEA
School Catchment: Jinibara State School & Narangba Valley State High School
Everything about this home excites us, and we can’t wait to show you through! If you require further information, please contact Brock today.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 400 m²
- 2 Garage