Queenslander Design - OPEN HOME CANCELLED - UNDER C0NTRACT
House Sold - Narangba QLD
An Australian-Queenslander design.
It features a Hampton palette of blue and white to the external vision of the house, which delivers a modern, sophisticated twist to a traditionally-designed home.
But it is not just the outside that will have you in awe; the inside of this home will captivate you with the stunning timber flooring that flows throughout the house. The decor has been chosen tastefully, giving a contemporary look with even the most minor details added for an overall luxe experience.
The kitchen is the heart of the home and has been designed with entertaining in mind.
This creates the perfect space to serve up your family-favourite meals and delight your loved ones. The kitchen has ample storage cupboards and drawers with a large fridge and built-in pantry space, enough to feed the whole family and some more.
The low maintenance yet well-presented backyard boasts a stunning resort-style vibe the whole family will enjoy.
The master bedroom is a true parents retreat. The spacious room has a large walk-in wardrobe and a private ensuite bathroom.
Bedrooms 2 has the essentials of a modern lifestyle and include; a built-in wardrobe with mirrors and ample storage with draws and hanging space, a ceiling fans and a reverse cycle air conditioner.
Bedroom 4 has a built-in wardrobe and reverse cycle air conditioners.
Bedroom 3 offers something a little extra special with internal french doors creating the perfect space for a guest room or home office. Boasting all year round climate control with a ceiling fan and reverse cycle air conditioner along with built-in storage and direct access to the deck.
The main bathroom conveniently services all three bedrooms with a separate toilet.
The main bathroom boasts pure luxury with a large shower and a built-in deep bath. For privacy, the toilet is located separately.
When you feel this home has ticked all the boxes, you will love the additional under house storage.
If you are looking for a property to just move into without having to lift a finger, this home is a must-see.
Some of our favourite features include:
– General –
*House fully renovated and extended in 2016 with new kitchen, bathroom, ensuite, large entertainers’ deck, private deck, laundry, and master bedroom
* House extension and renovation designed by an award-winning building designer
* Lots of light and natural airflow throughout the house
* High 2700 ceilings
* Air-conditioning throughout, cleaned, and serviced annually
* Ceiling fans throughout
* 6.6 kW Solar with 20 QCell panels (12/ 25-years warranty) with Fronius inverter (10-year warranty) installed May 2020
* Multiple landscaped spaces throughout the property
* High-quality finishes throughout
* Fully fenced property perfect for pets
* Electric hot water heater 250L
* Dimmable downlights throughout
* Sensor lighting to the front and back of the house
* Remote-controlled garage with built-in storage
* Additional side access for boat, caravan, or trailer
* Ample under house storage with potential dig out for additional living space
* Large wrap-around front deck with mountain views
* Entertainer’s alfresco dining area providing seamless access to the yard
* Private deck running off Master Bedroom with tranquil garden surrounds
* Wooden polished floorboards throughout
* Ample storage throughout
* Large sliding doors and windows throughout, delivering natural airflow and light
* QLD Government-certified smoke detectors
* Custom fabric roller blinds to all windows
* Quality paint used internally and externally in neutral tones
– Kitchen & Living –
* Open plan kitchen, living and dining
* VJ feature panelling, three original ceiling roses and decorative cornice to the 2700 high ceiling creating a sense of luxury and style
* Large Chef’s kitchen with the custom-designed kitchen installed in 2016
* Caesar Stone benchtops with Venezia modern crystal pendant lights
* Kitchen window overlooking deck and backyard
* Peninsular benchtop with a 3-seater breakfast bar
* Herringbone tiled splashback
* BOSCH Series 6 dishwasher
* Westinghouse 900 freestanding electric oven with gas stovetop
* HiFlow 1 micron water filter to the kitchen tap
* Built-in rangehood
* Large microwave nook
* Custom pantry with four slide-out shelves
* Wide kitchen drawer storage throughout with soft-close finish
* Hettich dual bin system built into the cabinetry
* Concealed storage under peninsula bench
* Ample power points throughout
* Living and dining room with ceiling fans and 5.3kW reverse cycle air conditioner
* Direct access to the entertainer deck
* Study nook with built-in overhead storage, fibre to the node NBN and multiple power outlets
– Master Bedroom –
* Mitsubishi 3.5kW reverse cycle air conditioner
* Ceiling fan
* Pendant lights beside bed
* Direct access onto a private deck
* Security screens throughout
* High-quality carpet, regularly professionally cleaned
* Walk-in wardrobe with built-in shelving
* Additional built-in wardrobe with shelving
* Powerpoints with USB outlets
– Ensuite –
* Modern tiles, custom floating vanity and oak benchtop
* Tastic with heat lights, exhaust fan and light
* Grohe chrome tapware with 20cm rain head shower and multi-function shower head on sliding rail
* Large shower with tiled bench seat and niche
– Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 –
* All with Mitsubishi 2.5kW reverse cycle air conditioner
* Ceiling fans
* Built-in wardrobes
* Polished wooden floorboards
* Security screens
* Bedroom 3 was the original master room and has internal French doors, direct access to deck and a walk-in robe
– Main Bathroom –
* Main bathroom with modern tiles, custom floating vanity and oak benchtop
* Grohe chrome tapware with a multi-function shower head on sliding rail with niche
* Bathtub with niche
* Tastic with heat lights, exhaust fan and light
* Separate toilet
– Location –
* Halfway between the Sunshine Coast & Brisbane CBD for work commuters
* Quiet cul de sac with elevated position and street appeal
* Friendly neighbours
* 4-minute walk bus stop
* 800m to Narangba Train Station
* 1 minute to Narangba Train Station
* 5 minutes to Narangba Woolworths & Specialty Shops
* 7 minutes to the Highway with North and Southbound access
* 10 minutes to Burpengary Kmart & Specialty Shops
* 12 minutes to North Lakes Westfield
Everything about this home excites us, and we can’t wait to show you through! If you require further information, please contact Brock today.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 601 m²
- 2 Garage