A New Chapter Awaits
House Sold - Narangba QLD
Put yourself in the heart of it all, with comfort for today and a location to last a lifetime.
Seamlessly blending timeless period charm with contemporary charisma, this wonderful residence is one of the shining single-level jewels of Narangba, offering the perfect home at an extremely attractive price.
Offering a blank canvas, the savvy buyer will turn this home into their dream home. Adding to the appeal of this remarkable residence is the sizeable 600sqm lot size located in the community neighbourhood of Narangba.
Perfectly packaged for today’s lifestyle, the home also features a spacious haven for you and your family in a central location within the community of Narangba. Just outside your front door is the freedom of walking paths, shops, cafes, family-friendly restaurants and transport for quick access to Brisbane City.
Beautifully presented inside and out, this gorgeous family home is something you will be proud to call your own.
There is something for everyone with two zoned living areas, an entertainer’s outdoor patio, and plenty of yard space with a built-in vegetable patch ready for someone with a green thumb.
The internal layout is light-filled with a fresh white colour palette with a contemporary-modern style. Glass windows surround all living areas, and the atrium is filled with abundant natural light and airflow.
All three generously sized bedrooms have large windows for natural light and airflow, built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans. The primary bathroom services all three bedrooms, featured by a Jack and Jill entrance to the primary bedroom.
The open-plan kitchen and living spaces are the heart of this home. You will be the first to cook your family’s favourite meals in the newly renovated kitchen.
Delivering stunning Caesar stone benchtops with a breakfast bar, a good-size pantry, ample storage, a double stainless steel sink and a featured suite of black, stainless steel appliances.
Preparing meals and entertaining will be a joyful experience; located only a few steps away from the covered back patio, you will love spending your summer evenings hosting guests and loved ones.
This rare home offers the opportunity to enter the property market within Narangba.
Some of our favourite features include:
* COLORBOND roof
* Single car lock-up garage
* Single carport
* Front patio
* Powered outdoor entertaining area
* Fully fenced backyard
* Garden shed
* Solar Hot water
* Water tank
* Freshly painted throughout
* Internal laundry with direct access to the clothesline
Kitchen & Living
* Newly renovated kitchen
* Ceasar stone benchtops with breakfast bar
* New tiled backsplash
* Large fridge space
* Built-in featured black microwave
* Electrolux induction cooktop
* Electrolux built-in oven
* Bosch dishwasher
* Double stainless steel sink
* Semi-private living
* Ceiling fans
* Reverse cycle air-conditioning unit
* Ceiling fan
* Reverse cycle air-conditioner
* Built-in wardrobes
* Direct access primary to bathroom
Bedrooms 2 & 3
* Ceiling fans
* Built-in wardrobes
* Large windows
* Jack and Jill design
* Large shower with new shower screen
* Built-in bath
* Separate toilet
– Location –
* Halfway between the Sunshine Coast & Brisbane CBD for work commuters
* Quiet cul de sac with elevated position and street appeal
* Friendly neighbours
* 4-minute walk bus stop
* 800m to Narangba Train Station
* 1 minute to Narangba Train Station
* 5 minutes to Narangba Woolworths & Specialty Shops
* 7 minutes to the Highway with North and Southbound access
* 10 minutes to Burpengary Kmart & Specialty Shops
* 12 minutes to North Lakes Westfield
Everything about this home excites us, and we can’t wait to show you through! If you require further information, please contact Brock today.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 600 m²
- 2 Garage