A Perfect Family Home
House - Narangba QLD
Welcome to 29 Mckenzie Avenue, Narangba. This beautiful family home is positioned on a rare 826m2 block Located in one of the most sought after neighbourhoods within Narangba.
You will enjoy all there is to offer with walking paths and lakeside picnic areas a short stroll away.
The location provides convenience with local shopping, food outlets, cafe dining and public transport a short distance away.
You will also guarantee a high level of education for your children. This family home is positioned within the catchment area of; Jinibara State School & Narangba Valley State High School.
Step through the grand entrance and be directed into the spacious kitchen, living and dining room.
You will love the floor plans of this home. The open plan kitchen design is the perfect place to keep your loved ones connected. The semi-private living space makes the ideal teenage retreat, allowing your young adult to have their own space yet keeping them connected to the rest of the house.
There is nothing better than bringing your loved ones together over a home-cooked meal, and this kitchen boasts the ideal environment to cater to any occasion.
The kitchen is spacious in size and boasts an ample amount of storage. Like all modern homes, you will love the built-in pantry, quality appliances, and electric cooktop. The large peninsula benchtop with a built-in breakfast bar is the ideal space to enjoy a quick bite to eat before you start the day.
Entertaining will become your favourite thing with the kitchen and dining area, a step away from the covered outdoor patio. Sit back and enjoy some downtime as you watch the children play in the low maintenance backyard.
The main bedroom is the perfect parent’s retreat, the ideal place to escape for a little me time, with the added luxury of having private access to the backyard, setting the scene for a morning cup of tea whilst listening to the gentle chirping of birds.
Boasting a large walk-in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom with a large shower and toilet.
Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 boast enough space for queen-sized beds, making these rooms perfect for growing teenagers, with built-in storage and large windows to the side of the house to offer natural light and airflow whilst maintaining privacy.
The main bathroom is spacious and equipped with a built-in bath and separate shower.
It also has a mirror and vanity with ample storage; for added convenience, the toilet is positioned separately from the bathroom so you can enjoy bath-time without being disturbed.
When you think this home ticks all the boxes, you will find yourself emerging in its luscious green surroundings that wrap around the house’s perimeter. The extensive work shed is a blank canvas, enabling you to turn this space into whatever your dreams desire.
This beautiful home is sure to have something that will excite the whole family.
Some of our favourite features include:
– General –
* Double garage with epoxy flooring and built-in storage
* Double garage with direct internal access
* Covered entertaining patio with pulldown protective screens
* 7.5m x 6.0m garden shed and workshop
* landscaped, low maintenance front and back yard
* Internal laundry with external access
– Kitchen & Living –
* Peninsular benchtop with breakfast bar
* Ample storage cupboards and drawers
* Family sized pantry
* Double stainless steel sink
* Electric cooktop with rangehood
* Built-in oven
* Microwave nook
* large fridge space
* Dining room with access to the back patio
* Tiled flooring with reverse cycle air conditioner
* Semi-private lounge room
* Carpeted flooring and reverse cycle air conditioner
– Master Bedroom –
* Capet flooring
* Direct external access to the backyard
* Ceiling fan
* Large walk-in wardrobe with ample storage space
* Ensuite bathroom with shower and toilet
– Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 –
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 have carpet flooring
* Bedroom 4 has tiled flooring
* Built-in wardrobes
* Serviced by the main bathroom
– Main bathroom –
* Built-in bathtub
* Basin with storage
* Separate toilet
– Location –
* Walking distance to walking tracks, Norfolk Lake, sporting fields and parks
* 4 minutes to Narangba Woolworths & specialty shops
* 4 minutes to Burpengary Train Station
* 5 minutes to Bruce Highway (north and southbound)
* 6 minutes to Narangba Train Station
* 8 minutes to Burpengary Plaza with Kmart & specialty shops
* 12 minutes to Westfield Northlakes and IKEA
School Catchment: Jinibara State School & Narangba Valley State High School
Everything about this home excites us, and we can’t wait to show you through! If you require further information, please get in touch with Brock today.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 826 m²
- 2 Garage