An Incredible Family Home - SOLD - Open Home Cancelled - 01/05/2021
House - Narangba QLD
Welcome to 29 Jinibara Crescent, an incredible ex-display home with so many amazing features.
As you enter the lower level of the home, you are greeted by the stunning timber staircase with a beautiful indoor garden built-in underneath, the front entrance is completely private from the living spaces in the home so your family can enjoy the space in peace. The study room is conveniently located near the front entrance, making this the perfect place to run your home business or to catch up on work after hours.
Down through the hall and you will enter into the spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen area that flows effortlessly to the outdoor deck with built-in kitchen space. Indoor/outdoor entertaining is incredibly inviting and we know you will enjoy sharing the space with loved ones, you will find any excuse to entertain.
The stunning kitchen features a walk-in pantry with plenty of storage space to keep the kitchen clutter free, gas cooking, breakfast bar and the stone benchtops are beautifully complemented by the dark cabinetry and light gloss tiles.
As you head back upstairs, the master suite is truly a haven to be enjoyed after a long day. The spacious room has a wonderful sized walk-in wardrobe to enjoy and the luxury ensuite bathroom comes with a freestanding bathtub, you will jump at the opportunity to soak in a bath with a glass of bubbly.
Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 are fantastic in size and can cater to the growing family with each bedroom containing a built-in wardrobe, ceiling fans, ducted air conditioning vent and all serviced by the main bathroom with separate toilet. The upstairs lounge room is the perfect space for the kids to hang out after a long day of school as they unwind before bedtime.
Some of our favourite features include:
– General –
* Built-in study to lower level
* Powder room down stairs
* Internal laundry with storage cupboard
* Outdoor BBQ area with sink and built in cabinets
* Decked outdoor entertaining space
* Ducted air conditioning throughout
* Side access to a garden shed
* Walk-through garage with internal access
* Large walk-in linen cupboard
* Outdoor ceiling fan
– Kitchen & Living –
* Walk-in pantry with sink and plenty of storage
* Gas cooktop
* Island bench with stone benchtop
* Breakfast bar
* Double stainless steel sink
* Second living area upstairs with wall mounted tv bracket
– Master Bedroom –
* Separated from other bedrooms
* Generous walk-in wardrobe
* Open plan ensuite bathroom with hidden shower, toilet
* Double sinks
– Bedroom 2, 3 & 4 –
* Built-in wardrobes
* Ceiling fans
* Carpet flooring
* Easy access to main bathroom with separate toilet
– Location –
* 5 minutes to Narangba Woolworths and Specialty Shops
* 6 minutes to Narangba Train Station
* 7 minutes to the Bruce Highway Northbound and Southbound access
* 13 minutes to Westfield North Lakes and IKEA
School Catchment: Jinibara State School and Narangba Valley State High School
Everything about this home excites us and we can’t wait to show you through! If you require further information please contact Brock today.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 414 m²
- 2 Garage