A Pocket of Endless Possibilities
House Sold - Narangba QLD
Positioned within the family friendly Stone Ridge Estate, 27 Mount View Crescent is the perfect home, offering something for every member of the family.
Positioned on a 589sqm Block, and boasting over 190sqm of internal living, the layout of this home is spacious in design, offering plenty of room whilst still keeping your loved ones connected.
Perfectly packaged for a modern family’s lifestyle, this home features a spacious interior and a private generously sized backyard, the perfect spot for your loved ones to enjoy year round.
For an added convenience, the home is located in a central location within the community of Narangba. Close by your front door are great walking paths, shops, cafe’s, family-friendly restaurants and transport for quick access to Brisbane City.
The heart of this lovely home is the open plan kitchen, living room, dining room and study nook. With boutique corner glass doors that open up onto the covered outdoor entertaining areas, hosting gatherings will be your new favourite thing to do with this fantastic indoor-outdoor connection. The back garden offers great, low maintenance existing gardens, as well as double side gates, offering easy access for extra vehicles into the fully fenced backyard.
The semi private media room, conveniently located at the front of the home, is the perfect space to gather the family for a fun family movie night watching the latest blockbuster release.
The master bedroom features carpet flooring, ceiling fan, air conditioning and a large window, adding an abundance of natural light. The large walk-in-robe has been perfectly designed with functional space, allowing plenty of storage space. The master ensuite includes a double vanity with ample storage space, a generous sized shower and private toilet.
The three additional bedrooms all have built-in wardrobes, carpet flooring and ceiling fans for extra comfort.
This lovely family home truly is a pocket of endless possibilities. You won’t want to miss out on this one, so enquire today!
Some of our favourite features include:
* Side Access to Backyard
* Double Garage with direct internal access
* Covered Outdoor Entertaining Patio
* Low maintenance front and back yards
* Internal laundry with external access
* Air conditioning in main living areas
* Study Nook of Kitchen
Kitchen & Living
* Ample storage cupboards and drawers
* Family sized pantry
* Double stainless steel sink
* 6 Burner gas cooktop
* 900mm Oven
* Microwave Nook
* Large Fridge Space
* Tiled flooring throughout main area
* Ceiling fan in Lounge Room
* Separate Media Room at front of home
* Carpet Flooring
* Ceiling Fan
* Air conditioned
* Large Walk In Robe offering ample storage space
* Ensuite bathroom with dual sinks, shower and private toilet
Bedrooms 2, 3 &4
* All bedrooms with carpet flooring
* Ceiling Fans in all bedrooms
* Built in wardrobes in all bedrooms
* Generous in size
* Built in bathtub
* Single Vanity with ample storage
* Separate Toilet
* 3 Minutes to Jinibara State School
* 5 Minutes to Narangba Valley State High School
* 5 Minutes to Narangba Train Station
* 7 Minutes to Bruce Highway (North and Southbound)
* 10 Minutes to Burpengary Plaza with Kmart & specialty shops
* 15 Minutes to Westfield North Lakes and Ikea
School Catchment: Jinibara State School & Narangba Valley State High School
Everything about this home excites us and we can’t wait to show you through! If you require further
information please contact Brock today.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 589 m²
- Floor Area is 191 m²
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Pet Friendly