A Prestige Home
House Sold - Narangba QLD
This rare 1,836m2 private oasis offers so many unique features. Driving towards this home, you will discover the community you have always dreamed of calling home.
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac and positioned within proximity of essential amenities, such as supermarkets, schools, public transport and quick access to the freeway for easy travel.
This prestige home offers all the style & comfort anyone could ask for. With approximately 287 sqm of internal living, the layout is spacious in design, with plenty of room for each family member.
Dual side access and a three-bay shed with a carport offering extended height, designed for the boating and caravanning enthusiast.
This home has everything you could need, with the Sunshine Coast and Brisbane City holiday destinations a short trip down the highway – perfect for a quick weekend getaway with the family.
Step through the entrance and feel at home as you are directed into the spacious family room and onto the entertaining outdoor area.
The kitchen is the heart of this home, and it is truly an entertainer’s delight with a large benchtop for preparing and serving your favourite meals. For something a little extra notable, step straight out onto the entertaining outdoor area and enjoy a glass of wine as your children and pets play in the yard. The outdoor setting is a beautiful space to enjoy with your family and friends and will be the perfect space to hold any special occasion.
The lounge/media is an added luxury, so grab a large bowl of popcorn and watch the latest blockbusters undisturbed.
The primary bedroom is an absolute treat offering direct access to the outdoor patio. Spacious in size and boasting plush carpet flooring, a ceiling fan and ducted air conditioning. The spacious walk-in wardrobe has ample storage space to ensure your belongings remain organised and easy to find. The ensuite bathroom will make it easy to freshen up at the end of the day with a large shower, double basin and toilet.
Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 have carpet flooring, a built-in wardrobe, ceiling fans and ducted air conditioning. The main bathroom is spacious with a large shower, built-in bathtub, large vanity, storage, and toilet.
With too many to mention, just some of our favourite features include:
Some of our favourite features include:
– General –
* Stunning street appeal
* Well presented, landscaped gardens with sandstone tiled footpaths
* Dual side access
* Separate driveway to three bay shed
* Three bay shed 9m x 6m with 9m x 3m awning and a 6m x 6m awning – 3m high for caravan
* 10m x 10m lockup garden shed
* Double garage, insulated and sealed electric door
* Reverse cycle air conditioning and fridge nook in the garage
* Quality, thick vinyl flooring and blinds in the garage
* Built-in wall mounted storage with overhead cupboards in the garage
* Water tank 5000 plumbed to toilets Nd washing machine
* Water tank 26000 plumbed to the yard
* Fruit trees
* Outdoor entertaining area with quality pull-down blinds
* Outdoor Ceiling fans, ample lighting, ample power supply
* Internal laundry with ample bench space, deep cupboards and a large basin
* External access to the clothesline
* Wall mounted vacuum – Dyson
* Ample hallways storage
* Main bathroom with a built-in bath, large corner shower and heated lighting
* Separate powder room with ample bench space and ceramic basin
* Private toilet
* Gas Hot water
* Solar power
* Security system
* Ducted air conditioning – 14.5kw – 2 years old
– Kitchen & Living –
* Media room with carpet flooring, ceiling fan and ducted air conditioning
* Open plan kitchen dining and living
* Ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
* Dining zone
* Living zone access to the back patio
* Kitchen with peninsula benchtop and breakfast bar
* Plumbed fridge nook
* BOSCH dishwasher
* Double stainless steel sink
* Ample storage cupboard and drawers
* Microwave nook
* Tea and coffee station
* Large pantry with shelving and drawers
* LOFRA gas cooktop
* LOFRA electric oven
– Primary Bedroom –
* Access to the back patio
* Walk-in wardrobe with floor-to-ceiling storage, including shelves and hanging space
* Ensuite with double basin, large corner shower and toilet
* Ducted air conditioning and heated lighting in the bathroom
– Bedrooms –
* Carpet flooring
* Ducted air conditioning vent
* Ceiling fans
* Built-in cupboards with shelving and hanging space
– Location –
* Walking distance to walking tracks, Norfolk Lake, sporting fields, and parks
* 4 minutes to Narangba Woolworths & specialty shops
* 4 minutes to Burpengary Train Station
* 5 minutes to Bruce Highway (north and southbound)
* 6 minutes to Narangba Train Station
* 8 minutes to Burpengary Plaza with Kmart & specialty shops
* 12 minutes to Westfield Northlakes and IKEA
School catchment for Jinibara State School and Narangba Valley State High School.
Everything about this home excites us, and we can’t wait to show you through it! If you require further information, please contact Brock today.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 8 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,836 m²
- 8 Garage