Country Living with Convenience
House - Burpengary QLD
Nestled on 2.2 acres of land is a gorgeous homestead with four spacious bedrooms and multiple living zones, a three bay-powered shed, two horse stables, an equestrian arena, six separate paddocks and a Dam to the back of the property.
This beautiful estate offers the peace and serenity of country living with the advantage of being close to highly regarded schools, public transport and shopping centres.
The balanced floor plan has been designed to harness all unique opportunities — such as formal and casual lounge and dining spaces with spectacular views over the yard and the entertaining outdoor area.
The kitchen is the ideal environment to cater to any occasion, bringing your loved ones together over a home-cooked meal. Spacious in size and boasting high-quality appliances and ample storage, you will love the peninsula benchtop with a built-in breakfast bar, an ideal space to enjoy a quick bite to eat before you start the day.
The entertaining outdoor area boasts stunning views overlooking the paddocks and beyond. The layout offers simple dining in a casual, laid-back setting, ready for you to relax and watch the sun disappear or celebrate any special occasion.
Everyone loves a good night’s sleep, and the primary bedroom offers the ultimate parent’s escape to ensure you receive deserved rest needed. This spacious room offers all the luxuries you could imagine.
Equipped with a split system air conditioner and ceiling fan for all-year-round climate control, a sizeable built-in wardrobe with ample storage for optimal organisation, and an ensuite with a large shower and toilet.
Bedrooms 2, 3, & 4 are all spacious in size and have plush carpet, ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes.
When you think this home ticks all the boxes, you will find yourself emerging in its luscious green surroundings that wrap around the perimeter of the house.
This property will not just become your forever home but be a space to watch your family grow, a place everyone will enjoy, and a place to make lifelong memories.
Some of our favourite features include:
– General –
* Acreage living
* Dam to the back of the property
* Wide street frontage
* Equestrian arena
* Concrete driveway to the horse stables
* Two Horse stables
* Electric fencing
* Fully fenced-in yard with six separate paddocks
* Partially new fencing valued at $6,500
* Side access
* 3,000 litre water tank
* 5,000 litre water tank
* 6.6kw Solar Power – 21 Panels
* Three-bay powered shed
* Circular driveway
* Aluminium adjustable awnings to the front and back of the house
* New blinds throughout – Wood Mate
* Covered insulated entertaining area with power
* Internal laundry with external access
* Built-in linen cupboard
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Large windows throughout offering abundant light
– Kitchen & Living –
* Open Plan kitchen and dining
* Peninsular benchtop with breakfast bar
* Built-in pantry with light
* Ample storage cupboards and drawers
* Induction cooktop
* New dishwasher with warranty
* Large fridge nook
* Semi-private lounge zone with stunning views overlooking the paddocks
* Private Living zone easily converted into a media room, home office or fifth bedroom
– Primary Bedroom –
* Ensuite with a large shower, toilet and basin
* Built-in wardrobe
* Carpet flooring
* Reverse cycle air conditioning
* Ceiling fan
– Bedrooms –
* Built-in wardrobes
* Ceiling fans
* Carpet flooring
* Serviced by the main bathroom
– Main Bathroom –
* Built-in bathtub
* Separate toilet
* Large vanity with storage
– Location –
* 2 Minutes to Burpengary Meadows State School
* 2 Minutes to Creec Environment Center and Playground
* 4 minutes to Burpengary equestrian centre
* 4 Minutes to Burpengary Train Station
* 6 Minutes to Burpengary State Secondary College
* 8 Minutes to Woolworths Narangba and Specialty Shops
* 10 Minutes to Burpengary Plaza with Kmart and Specialty Shops
* 12 Minutes to Bruce Highway (north and southbound)
* 20 Minutes to Westfield Northlakes and IKEA
School Catchment: Burpengary Meadows State School & Burpengary State School
Everything about this home excites us, and we can’t wait to show you through it! If you require further information, please contact Brock today.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 8,972 m²
- 2 Garage