A Family Abode
House Sold - Griffin QLD
An immaculately presented family home; this is truly the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood.
The prime location of this home is going to reel you right in; set within one of the most sought-after neighborhoods in Griffin, this home and its surroundings have all the luxuries a family home could ever wish for.
As you enter the front door of this stunning single-story home, you will immediately notice how the high ceiling makes everything feel spacious in size.
The featured tiled flooring flows throughout the living area leading you down the hallway and towards the open-plan kitchen, dining, and living room. This modern layout creates the perfect space to entertain your guests as you make the most of summer evenings with the alfresco dining area.
The kitchen should be the heart of all family homes, and this kitchen is the perfect place to cook up your family favorites and to feel connected whilst enjoying a meal together after a long day.
The large island benchtop with breakfast bar will make the morning school run easy, whilst the ample storage and built-in butler pantry is a chef’s dream-making cooking and cleaning a breeze.
The backyard is fully fenced, offering side access to store away your boat or caravan. The low-maintenance yard is a blank canvas for you to create the perfect setting for you and your loved ones to enjoy.
This well-presented home offers comfortable living all year round with reverse cycle air conditioners in the living area and master bedroom and ceiling fans throughout the home.
The master bedroom is the perfect family retreat, creating the perfect escape for a little me time. Boasting a large walk-in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom with a spacious shower and toilet, you will have everything you need to create your quiet haven.
The other 3 modern bedrooms are located separately from the living spaces for added privacy. All bedrooms have plush carpet flooring, Built-in wardrobes, and ceiling fans. Serviced by the main bathroom with a separate toilet.
The main bathroom was designed with bath time in mind. Make bathing your children easy with the spacious room, long, deep built-in bathtub, and separate large shower.
This design will make bathtime something you will look forward to after a long day. So close the door, pour a glass of wine, and zone out from the rest of the household.
If you are ready to embark on a new journey, a new chapter to create new memories. Then this beautiful family home is ready to welcome you and your loved one.
Some of our favourite features include:
– General –
* Built-in 2015 by Path Developments
* NBN connection
* Natural gas
* Town water
* Colorbond roofing
* Rendered front of the house with featured bricking to the external of the rest of the house
* Home security alarm system with back-to-base support
* Security screens on doors and windows
* Intercom doorbell
* Sensor lights
* Double garage remote access
* Painted concrete flooring in the garage
* Internal laundry/ located in the garage with built-in cupboards and shelving, deep stainless steel sink
* Vacuum maid
* Close line to the side of the house with featured blueberry crush white rock
* Built-in linen cupboards
* Double gate side access
* Boat/ caravan pad
* Landscaped front and back yard
* Built-in sunbed
* Garden shed
* Alfresco dining with ceiling fan and gas port
* 2.7m ceilings
* Large hallway entrance that flows into the living spaces
– Kitchen & Living –
* Separate media room with double sliding doors, carpet, ceiling fan, and large window for natural light and airflow.
* Open plan kitchen
* Island waterfall bench
* 5 seater breakfast bar
* Double stainless steel sink
* Fisher and Paykel dishwasher
* Large fridge nook
* Gas stove cooktop
* Euro oven and rangehood
* Butler’s Pantry with sliding door
* Butlers pantry with built-in storage, tea and coffee station, and microwave nook
* Plenty of storage cupboards and drawers throughout the kitchen
* Living and dining room with ceiling and Panasonic reverse cycle air-conditioner
* Living room steps out onto the alfresco entertaining area
– Master Bedroom –
* Plush carpet
* Panasonic reverse cycle and Ceiling fan
* Ensuite bathroom with a large shower and toilet
* Large walk-in wardrobe
– Bedrooms –
* Mirrored built-in wardrobes
* Ceiling fans
* Large windows for natural light and airflow
* Served by the main bathroom and separate toilet
– Bathroom –
* Built-in bathtub
* Large shower
* Separate toilet
– Location –
* 8 Minutes to North Lakes Westfields Shopping Center
* 17 Minutes to Costco
* 7 Minutes to Bruce Highway
* 5 Minutes to Dohles Rocks Boat Ramp for water sports recreation
School Catchment: Griffin State School & Murrumba State Secondary School
Everything about this home excites us and we can’t wait to show you through! If you require further information please contact Brock today.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 420 m²
- 2 Garage