Your Forever Home Awaits
House Sold - Narangba QLD
Welcome home to 24 Peppertree Court, Narangba. An elite home, delivering all the luxuries a modern family could imagine plus more.
Located in one of the most sought after neighbourhoods within Narangba, you will enjoy all there is to offer with walking paths and lakeside picnic areas a short stroll away. The location provides convenience with local shopping, food outlets, cafe dining and public transport a short distance away.
You will also guarantee a high level of education for your children. This family home is positioned within the catchment area of two of the most highly respected public schools; Narangba Valley State School & Narangba Valley State High School.
Step through the grand entrance and be directed into the spacious kitchen, living and dining room.
This kitchen is the heart of this home with its state of the art culinary setup, with an extensive range of unique features, accessories and appliances that will help make your traditional family recipes quickly come to life.
Entertaining will become your favourite thing with the stunning alfresco dining area. The poolside setting combines a desirable mix of simple dining in a casual, laid-back poolside setting.
Treat yourself anytime you like with a swim in the saltwater pool. Afterwards, dry off and relax on a sunbed, enjoying the poolside oasis’s surroundings.
You will love the floor plans, with a luxe touch at every angle. The open plan design is the perfect place to keep your loved ones connected.
Everyone loves a goodnight’s sleep, and the master bedroom offers the ultimate parent’s escape to ensure you receive deserved rest needed. Separate from the rest of the house for privacy, this spacious room offers all the luxuries you could imagine.
Equipt with a split system air conditioner and ceiling fan for all year round climate control, a sizeable walk-in wardrobe with ample storage for optimal organisation, and an open plan ensuite bathroom with a large corner bath, shower and toilet.
Bedrooms 2, 3, & 4 are all spacious in size and have plush carpet ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes.
Just when you think this home ticks all the boxes, you will love the added features of the landscaped gardens that wrap this home and the spacious backyard, which creates the perfect space for your children and pets to run around.
A home like this will not be available for long, so enquire today. Some of our favourite features include:
– General –
* Four-car undercover carport – Caravan pad
* Two car lockup garage with internal access
* COLORBOND roof with sarking
* Rendered brick
* Featured lighting to the external home
* Landscaped gardens
* Covered alfresco dining area – patio with down lights
* Fully fenced-in saltwater swimming pool
* Tiled poolside area with built-in featured gardens
* Spacious grassed yard separate from the entertaining poolside area
* Garden shed 4.5m x 3.0m
* Garden shed 2.5m x 2.5m
* Water tank
* Ducted vacuum system
* Internal laundry with external access for easy access to the clothesline
* Internal security system
* Sunken semi-private formal lounge room with timber flooring and ceiling fan
– Kitchen & Living –
* Open-plan design
* Split system Mitsubishi air conditioner
* Ceiling fan
* Recently renovated kitchen
* Ample cupboards and drawers
* Built-in large pantry
* Caesar stone benchtop
* Island benchtop with waterfall edges
* Breakfast bar
* Servery station to the formal dining area
* Double stainless steel sink
* EURO fan forced oven
* Fisher and Paykel dual dishwasher
* EURO ceramic cooktop with range hood
* Large fridge space
* Built-in microwave nook
* Large entertaining unit
– Master Bedroom –
* King-sized room
* Light filled
* Split system air conditioner
* Ceiling fan
* Plush dark grey carpet
* Walk-in wardrobe with ample storage space
– Ensuite Bathroom –
* Open plan design
* Large shower with adjustable shower head
* Corner bath
* Double vanity with built-in cupboards and drawers
* Private toilet
– Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 –
* Ceiling fan
* Dark grey carpet
* Light filled
* Built-in wardrobes
– Main Bathroom –
* Built-in bathtub
* Large shower
* Built-in vanity with cupboards and drawers
* Large mirror
– Location –
* 3 minutes to Narangba Woolworths and Specialty Shops
* 7 minutes to Burpengary Train Station
* 10 minutes to Bruce Highway (North and Southbound access)
* 11 minutes to Burpengary Plaza with Kmart
* 15 minutes to Westfield North Lakes and IKEA
School Catchment: Narangba Valley State School & Narangba Valley State High School
Everything about this home excites us, and we can’t wait to show you through! If you require further information, please get in touch with Brock on 0406 277 800
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 6 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,025 m²
- 6 Garage