When Character Meets Charm - Dual Living Opportunity
House Sold - BURPENGARY QLD
Completely renovated to compliment its original character, this unique property truly feels like home.
Positioned on a generous 809sqm block, this versatile property comprises of an expansive open plan kitchen and dining room that open up onto the alfresco patio where you’ll find yourself relaxing and entertaining throughout this space. Step out from your indoor living zones onto a gorgeous timber deck overlooking the vast backyard, offering something for every family member.
The ground-level front exterior features well-presented landscaped gardens, perfectly contrasting this home’s exterior. Make your way up the stunning staircase at the front of the house for a genuinely exquisite entry. The front deck will immediately capture your senses as you overlook your surroundings.
The kitchen has been beautifully finished and designed with the home entertainer in mind. The stunning yet practical layout creates the perfect space to serve your family’s favourite meals. With ample storage cupboards, drawers, a large fridge space, and a built-in pantry, enough to feed the whole family.
Three double bedrooms include built-in robes, polished timber floors, ceiling fans, and large windows for plenty of sunlight.
When you feel this home has ticked all the boxes, the utility rooms on the lower level offer plenty of possibilities. With the Kitchenette, Bathroom, and Built-in Storage, this area is a blank space allowing you to turn it into whatever your family may require, whether it be recreational zones, a bedroom, or a home office. Previously this space has been used for a dual-living type setup.
Perfectly packaged for today’s lifestyle, the home also features a spacious haven for you and your family in a central location within the community of Burpengary. Just outside your front door is the freedom of walking paths, shops, cafes, family-friendly restaurants, and transport for quick access to Brisbane City.
This beautifully renovated home is a place you’ll love to call home, a place to watch your children grow and gather your family and friends to celebrate special occasions.
Some of our favourite features include:
– General –
* Solar Power
* 6m x 9m Powered Shed/Workshop
* Lock Up Secured Car Port
* Drive Through Access to Shed
* Additional open carport
* Timber Decks
* Pizza Oven
* Garden Sheds
* Veggie Patch
* Chicken Coop
* Low Maintenance Gardens
* Newly Renovated
– Kitchen & Living –
* Open Plan Kitchen, Living and Dining Space
* Polished Timber Floors
* Air Conditioned
* Large Fridge Space
* Electric Cooktop
* Feature Cabinetry
* Family Sized, Built-in Pantry
* Wood Burner Feature Stove
* Bi-fold doors opening up onto the rear deck
* 3 Generous Sized Bedrooms
* 2 of the 3 Bedrooms are air conditioned
* Built-in wardrobes
* Polished Timber Floors
* Ceiling Fans
* Plenty of Natural Light
* Newly renovated
* Double Sink
* Ample Storage
* Large Bath
-Lower Floor- (Self-Contained)
* Bathroom and Laundry Facilities
* Large 6.4m x 3.4m utility room
* Kitchenette with sink and fridge space
* Built-in Storage
* Large Screen Door opening onto patio and backyard
* Second, 4m x 3.5m utility room
* Large, fixed shelves
* Potential use as a home office, bedroom, or additional living space
– Location –
* Walking distance to a large reserve
* 3 minutes to Burpengary State School
* 4 minutes to St Eugene College
* 4 Minutes to Burpengary Train Station
* 5 Minutes to Burpengary Plaza, with Kmart, Woolworths, and Specialty Stores
* 5 Minutes to Family Friendly Restaurants and eateries
* 7 Minutes to Bruce Highway (Both North and Southbound)
Everything about this home excites us, and we can’t wait to show you through! If you require further information, please contact Brock & Tyson today.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 809 m²
- 4 Garage