Charming Family Acreage Living
House - BURPENGARY QLD
Welcome to 21-23 Leonard Court Burpengary! A lovely family home offering endless possibilities. You’re invited to make lifelong memories in a home that blends happiness, sophistication, and tranquility.
The home sits on a sprawling 8503m2 block, and as you walk through the lush, established gardens surrounding the home, a feeling of serenity washes over you. The fully-fenced property has multiple water tanks and solar power, giving you peace of mind that you’re doing your part for the environment.
As you walk through the front door, you’ll immediately be greeted by a feeling of comfort and homeliness. The open-plan kitchen, dining, and family zone delivers a design that naturally brings your loved ones together. The area has a large kitchen with a spacious bench top that allows plenty of room to prepare meals, while the breakfast bar will ensure the morning school run is a breeze.
Relaxing and unwinding at the end of a long day is a dream, with the spacious living room to put your feet up and enjoy watching your favourite television show or latest blockbuster movie.
The four bedrooms are a haven of comfort and relaxation, each equipped with all the inclusions to provide you with the ultimate in relaxation. The master bedroom is a true oasis, with your own private ensuite to relax and unwind at the end of a long day. As you drift off to sleep, the ceiling fans and air conditioning will ensure you stay comfortable all night.
This property was designed to embrace its natural surroundings and cater to a relaxed lifestyle. This home reveals exceptional connectivity between the indoor and outdoor spaces, with multiple private areas for peaceful reflection and a large covered entertaining area to share with friends and family. The beautiful leafy views invite you to take the elevated outlook over your lush, private sanctuary.
There is plenty of shed space and parking to store away your cars, boat, and caravan, with two lock-up sheds and a carport that splits the two sheds.
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, this property provides the perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. The nearby parks provide a serene backdrop for a morning stroll, while the easy access to the Bruce Highway and Burpengary Train Station makes commuting a breeze. You’ll feel right at home in this close-knit community, with excellent schools and shops just a short drive away.
We can’t wait to show you around this lovely home. This family home is ready to welcome you and your loved ones.
General & Outdoor
– Beautiful, well-maintained property spanning 8503m2
– Side vehicle access to the 5-bay shed & caravan pad
– Fully powered shed
– Energy efficient 8.7kw solar power system
– Electric/ remote front gate with camera station
– Encircled by lush, tropical gardens for natural screening
– Fully fenced yard space with lush fruit trees
– Alfresco entertaining area with a spa (included)
– Two large water tanks ( Services sprinklers and irrigation)
– Bore water to feed the two large tanks
– Biocycle sewage system
– Stunning timber floor boards
– Freshly updated bathroom and ensuite
– Year-round comfort thanks to the free-standing fireplace
– Large free standing oven and gas cooker with a ducted rangehood
– Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout including bedrooms 1,2,3 and Master
– Large reverse cycle air conditioning in living area
– Study room
This is more than just a home; it’s a lifestyle waiting for you. Don’t miss this chance to make it yours. Contact Tyson or Brock today to arrange a viewing and take the first step towards owning this magnificent property. Hurry, opportunities like this don’t last!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 10 Parking Spaces
- Land is 8,503 m²
- 10 Garage
- Outdoor Entertaining