A Chance To Enter The Property Market
House Sold - Narangba QLD
We are very excited to bring you the opportunity to secure the perfect family home within the sought after community of Narangba.
Close to all the amenities you could need, and in a prime location, this home is sure to captivate you, so don’t miss out on viewing this perfect family home.
Set on a 500 m2 block size offering a blank canvas of grassy green gardens that wrap around the front and back of the home.
As you walk through the entrance of this home, you will immediately notice how the floor plan flows effortlessly throughout.
The dining room will become the centrepiece of your home as it opens up to your very own covered entertaining patio, creating the perfect setting to enjoy a glass of wine while the children play in the yard.
The open plan kitchen, dining and living design is a great space for the family to come together every day while still enjoying their own space.
All three bedrooms have built-in wardrobes, ceiling fans and large windows for all year round climate comfort. All serviced by the main bathroom.
The main bathroom boasts ample storage, along with a bathtub and a large shower with the convenience of a separate toilet.
This family home will not stay on the market long, so don’t miss out on viewing this property.
Some of our favourite features include:
* Double garage with direct internal access
* Covered entertaining patio
* Low maintenance front and back yards
* Generous sized outdoor entertaining
* Quiet street
Kitchen & Living
* Island benchtop with breakfast bar
* Ample storage cupboards and drawers
* Family sized walk-in pantry
* Double stainless steel sink
* Electric cooktop with rangehood
* Built-in oven
* Large fridge space
* Kitchen and living spaces with direct access to the backyard
* Carpet flooring
* Ceiling fan
* Walk-in robe with ample storage space
* Generously sized ensuite bathroom with shower and toilet.
Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4
* Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 with built in robes
* Carpet flooring
* Ceiling fans
* Serviced by the main bathroom
* Built-in bathtub
* Large shower
* Separate toilet
* 3 minutes to IGA, Max’s Diner and Train Station
* 7 minutes to Woolworths Narangba
* 8 minutes to the Highway (North and southbound access)
* 14 minutes to North Lakes Westfield and IKEA
School Catchment: Narangba State School and Narangba Valley State High School
Everything about this home excites us and we can’t wait to show you through! If you require further information please contact Brock today.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 500 m²
- 2 Garage