Dual Living Estate | Heart of Narangba
House - NARANGBA QLD
Welcome to 20 Panoramic Drive, Narangba – this beautiful estate combines peaceful living and luxury finishes.
This sensational dual-home property comprises a two-storey main residence and a gorgeous circa 1950s cottage designed to embrace everyday life’s demands. This is a one-of-a-kind, unique offering in the heart of Narangba.
Positioned on a 1,187m2 block, this home’s location is absolutely perfect. Nestled in a beautiful quiet neighbourhood in the heart of Narangba, you will enjoy a relaxing stroll around the community and along the pathways to beautiful parklands. You will also enjoy the convenience of having prestigious schools, public transport, shopping facilities, and local restaurants only minutes from your front door.
As you head up the driveway, you will be amazed as you take in all this property has to offer and by the stunning renovations and modern finishes in front of you.
The primary residence is a modern double-storey home with upstairs and downstairs dual living abilities. Upstairs features stunning polished hardwood floors, an open-plan main living area with a modern kitchen, and two large bedrooms. Downstairs is the perfect zone for older teenagers, with a kitchenette, a large living area, and a multipurpose room with a walk-in wardrobe that is currently utilised as a bedroom. The main residence is the perfect setup for families with older children, allowing the opportunity for space and privacy while still being close by for support.
The secondary residence is a stunning 1950s cottage that has been beautifully renovated and packed with vintage charm and comfortable modern inclusions. It is comprising of 2 bedrooms, a bathroom, a large living area complete with kitchen and its own patio. This is the perfect spot for grandparents, older children, or even a home-based business, allowing you the opportunity to have your office away from your main residence.
At the rear of the property is the ultimate outdoor area for all your family and friends to gather and enjoy. Featuring a 12m heated inground pool and spa, a shaded poolside sitting area, a 5.7m above-ground swim spa, and a deck that overlooks the rear yard, there is no place else you will ever want to relax and enjoy your weekends.
With so much on offer, homes this stunning and with this much opportunity don’t come around often. This property has something that is sure to impress everyone! Enquire today!
Some of our favourite features include:
– General –
* 1,187m2 block
* Quiet location
* 2 residences
* 6kw solar system
* Solar hot water
* Private outdoor entertaining
* Established, manicured gardens
* Sandstone retaining walls
* 12m heated inground swimming pool & spa
* LED lights, electric heating, and UV filter
* Smartphone app that controls pool features
* Travertine tiles featured throughout the outdoor area
* 5.7m above-ground swim spa
– Primary Residence Upstairs –
* Open plan Kitchen, Living and Dining
* Air conditioning
* Polished hardwood floors
* Soundproofed floors
* Gourmet kitchen
* Bosch, Smeg and Miele appliances
* Great storage
* Plantation shutters
* Rear entertaining deck overlooking the pool
* Two great-sized bedrooms
* Master suite with walk-in robe and private ensuite
* Ensuite with double vanity, spa bath, and shower
– Primary Residence Downstairs –
* Open plan living space, dining room, and large kitchenette
* Opens out onto the front porch, as well as rear and side patios
* Two car carport
* Soundproofed ceiling
* Large multi-purpose room with walk-in wardrobe
* Bathroom with large bathtub and great storage
* Internal laundry with external access
* Storage cupboards under stairs
– Secondary Residence –
* Perfect for grandparents or teenagers
* Gorgeously renovated
* Open plan kitchen, living and dining area
* Original timber floors
* Large windows for natural lighting
* Ducted air conditioning throughout
* Spacious kitchen
* Stone benchtops and quality appliances
* Two good-sized bedrooms
* Bathroom with aromatherapy steam shower
– Location –
* Quiet Location
* 4 minutes to Narangba Train Station
* 5 minutes to Jinibara State School
* 5 minutes to Narangba Valley State High School
* 6 minutes to Woolworths Narangba & Specialty shops
* 9 minutes to Bruce Highway (Both north and southbound access)
* 15 minutes to Westfield North Lakes & Ikea
* 35 minutes to Brisbane CBD
School Catchment: Jinibara State School & Narangba Valley State High School
Everything about this home excites us; we can’t wait to show you through it! If you require further information, please contact Brock & Tyson today.
- 5 bed
- 4 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,187 m²
- 2 Garage